What machinery did you photograph today?

Niels

This is not a sarcastic reply towards the 'what did you see and not photo'd'. I am genuinly interested in what people DID photo. This topic is meant for snapshots of a tractor, or any other farming related machinery, that you photo'd recently. A sort of diary if you like. I know various people run their own 'blogs' with photographs but I thought this could be a welcome addition to those who are not fanatic photographers but do take the occasional interesting shot.

I'll start of with this picture of a Ford TW 5 and Irrifrance irrigator that are irrigating a field of winter wheat.

post-820-132639807683_thumb.jpg

;D Ah brilliant Niel's,I've been meaning to start a thread like this for ages, Thing's you DID see and photograph today,I took this Last Tuesday after the terrible wnd's we had here last Monday,this farmer used his TM 135?? to anchor a tree in his garden that was threatening to blow down over his house,he had a strop round the tree,then a chain through the strop onto the front linkage on the tractor,

NHanchor.jpg

Regards

Joe.

• Like 1

This is not a sarcastic reply towards the 'what did you see and not photo'd'. I am genuinly interested in what people DID photo. This topic is meant for snapshots of a tractor, or any other farming related machinery, that you photo'd recently.

i wouldn't worry!!!, the other one was started years ago for the moments you wish you had a camera!, a topic like this kinda fell into peoples own topics in the old days?, but this seems a good place to add those one off moments you come across!! :) :) :)

I'll get the camera out! ;D ;D ;D;)

The other topic was started in february 2006 so it isn't that old just yet. Nearly everyone has a camera on him these days. Especially with camera's on phones that improve with each model.

I went for a short drive today, ( it was sunny for a change ) to see if there was anything worth photographing,and came upon these guy's clearing the field's pryor to T in the park,A New Holland pulling the Pottinger MEX and more NH's carting,one NC,one K,and one Richard Western a bit far from home,

Pinthedark1.jpg

Pinthedark2.jpg

Pinthedark4.jpg

Pinthedark5.jpg

Regards

Joe.

• Like 1

Does anybody on here has a clue what this machine is used for? No prizes for the winner i'm afraid!  :(  Bonus points can be won if you know what machine was used as a donor for this vehicle.

(Yes, I do know the answer).

post-820-132639832719_thumb.jpg