What machinery did you photograph today?

Niels

Yeah we had Jefferson's tracktors at scalby that was a main dealer. So we used to see quite a few round hear. We had a 110 that we hired off of them when our ford cab set alight. Wasnt z bad tractor just looked the same shape as this one but a little taller and longer bonnet. Think the little 80 will be with us to the end as it's not woth selling on or trading it in. Think the 8210 will be next to go. The only other one I know of that's in good condition is H&H at Carlisle they have a same that they use with a silage trailer to hall the muck away to a field near by.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally, some action locally,the wholecrop squad are back in action,which is more than can be said about the batteries in my camera,hopefully I'll catch them again tomorrow,and in a better location.

Regards

Joe.

DSCN0079.JPG

DSCN0132.JPG

DSCN0159.JPG

• Like 2

I was surprised these guy's were still in the same location,All be it on the other side of the road,But a better location this time,One for the JCB fans,thought the colours went well on these two,One for the John Deere fans,And one for the Massey guys.

Regards

Joe.164006273_Rowcrop2020G.thumb.jpg.737f5e2c6bc3ae1fc8bd7b788c72e99f.jpg

Rowcrop 2020 E.jpg

Rowcrop 2020 D.jpg

Rowcrop 2020 F.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

No combines about today,Strange really as it was dry,?? But I did catch Alex out with the 550 Quaddy with their 6m Grange low disturbance toolbar and the TopDown with a new OSR seeder box.

Regards

Joe.

Alex B.jpg

Alex C.jpg

Alex D.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Not a Chelsea tractor,But a Perth tractor,One of the guy's heading North into Perth City centre,I was really hopeing to see both the Lexion 780's and they're headers,??heading through town,But they must have gone through earlier:(

Regards

Joe.

Perth B.jpg

Perth A.jpg

• Like 4

Recently got a new camera,With a lot of zoom,first picture is Allan in the 8330,In the distance in front of the JCB you can see one of the 780's in the OSR,The second photo is the same 780 taken from the same spot.click on the photo,wait a second or two,Then click again when the plus sign comes up.

Regards

Joe

2020 Hay's 5.jpg

2020 Hay's 6.jpg

Edited by catkom3
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, catkom3 said:

Recently got a new camera,With a lot of zoom,first picture is Allan in the 8330,In the distance in front of the JCB you can see one of the 780's in the OSR,The second photo is the same 780 taken from the same spot.click on the photo,wait a second or two,Then click again when the plus sign comes up.

Regards

Joe

2020 Hay's 5.jpg

2020 Hay's 6.jpg

That's very clear on the zoom Joe, which camera did you get?  

10 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

That's very clear on the zoom Joe, which camera did you get?  

Nikon Coolpix P 900,beast of a camera,been after one for years but alway's way to expensive,but spotted one a couple of weeks ago at a decent price and went for it,I'll need a new tripod mound rim for it though as Nikon screwed up with the mount on the camera.

Regards

Joe.

Nikon P 900.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, catkom3 said:

Nikon Coolpix P 900,beast of a camera,been after one for years but alway's way to expensive,but spotted one a couple of weeks ago at a decent price and went for it,I'll need a new tripod mound rim for it though as Nikon screwed up with the mount on the camera.

Regards

Joe.

Nikon P 900.jpg

I wondered if it might be that one Joe or the P1000.  Want to get one of those myself after I sold the Panasonic FZ1000.  Found I used the FZ72 more for the zoom so something longer is more appealing.  

I don't know if the P1000 is the same,But the tripod mount on the P900 is in completely the wrong place,the camera weight's one kilo,the mounting point is on the extreme right corner which makes it very vulnerable,So I have bought a tripod mount ring which will support the weight much better.this is not my camera,I got these from ebay.

Regards

Joe.

Nikon P 900.jpg4.jpg

Nikon P 900.jpg3.jpg

Nikon P 900.jpg2.jpg

Edited by catkom3