What machinery did you photograph today?

Niels

No combines today,But I did see the Xerion with what I reckon to be a Watkin's Quad Till on the back,As I took these a light aircraft flew overhead so I grabbed the chance to photograph a slightly faster moving object,I was a wee bit surprised when I uploaded it to my PC,a bit unusual around here,??

Regards

Joe.

Xerion Rhynd 4.jpg

Xerion Rhynd 3.jpg

Xerion Rhynd 2.jpg

Xerion Rhynd 1.jpg

• Like 3

Eight,? I tried uploading these in order,The Forum entered them in reverse,I entered them in reverse the Forum entered them randomly,No point trying to demonstrate a tricky crossing with random photo's,Hence the eight separate entries.

Regards,

Joe

Road crossing 8.jpg

• Like 1

Apache's eh,Never seen any around here before,There were two of them at that moment they were very close to Perth city and Friarton bridge I don't know if they went over that,Or UNDER,??,on this photo of the area,I was sitting bottom right marked " The Farm house " the combine was just passing the mark, " The Blue sign " the two choppers were just in between the blue M90 sign is the Friarton bridge, PS click on the Apache image twice I think,you'll get a full size image you can see a heat haze from the engines,??

Regards

Joe,

Combine at traffic light's 4.jpg

Combine at traffic light's 5.jpg

28 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

nice to capture the apache Joe,my brother in law trains apache pilots with the armourmant/weapons system at middle wallop

Could be a wee bit tight Paul 460 miles from Middle Wallop to Perth,Doubt they carry that much fuel,Reckon these guy's probably came from Leuchars,Technically closed now but on standby as Lossiemouth is closed for runway repairs,Typhoons were scrambled from there just last week to chase a Bear, 

https://www.fifetoday.co.uk/news/people/typhoons-scrambled-leuchars-third-time-six-days-intercept-russian-aircraft-2975965

Regards

Joe.

3 minutes ago, catkom3 said:

Could be a wee bit tight Paul 460 miles from Middle Wallop to Perth,Doubt they carry that much fuel,Reckon these guy's probably came from Leuchars,Technically closed now but on standby as Lossiemouth is closed for runway repairs,Typhoons were scrambled from there just last week to chase a Bear, 

https://www.fifetoday.co.uk/news/people/typhoons-scrambled-leuchars-third-time-six-days-intercept-russian-aircraft-2975965

Regards

Joe.

:D yeah doubt they are the same ones Joe

1 minute ago, Paul Palmer said:

:D yeah doubt they are the same ones Joe

No I doubt it,I regularly watch web cam's up in Shetland,A lot of helicopters up there ferrying workers back and forth from the new Oil rigs up there,And shortly after they land one of the three fuel tankers always go over to refuel them,And they are only flying around 120 to 150 mile round trip,But that is over water.

Regards

Joe.

theres an big exercise on at the mo joe, off scotland, they have some of these based on the queen Elizabeth which is up their for it,so they could be from that. theres also some yank ships involved so may be from them as well , see them a fair bit this way, training on dartmoor, and also on the carrier or assault ships on war day thursdays off plymouth when they are around.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1