MarGe Models 2011

AJH

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

cheers mike, was then going to ring them, and then  realised where he would be right now  :-[:-[ :-[:-[ :-[  same place as i would like to be but aint :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Sean

I spoken to Graham at Spalding and he will be getting them in stock, he won't be drawn on price as yet though.

They are fine looking models.. i can understand you want to keep them all.. but maybe you should make an exception for the massey front so they can finally own a decent model  ;)  (against a premium of course  :P )

just ordered my LMF special models , will be getting the Marge Models at Zwolle me thinks 8):laugh:

The LMF forum model can now be purchased by anyone who likes them. Also you can order as many as they would like (untill the max of 250 pieces is gone). There are no longer any restrictions (members only).

There will be an English translation on the site soon, so you guys can understand how you can order these.

Look here: http://www.miniaturenforum.nl/viewtopic.php?f=137&t=18186 or here: http://www.miniaturenforum.nl/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=18262

some new pictures:

113pn.jpg413z.jpg

Best Regards,

Luuk

Its a fine model & credit to Marge for this master piece. But it maybe the photos im seeing ,i  tought it was a 4610 when i had seen it first. The cab just makes the engine look a little small &looks to me like it has the narrow 4610 style 13.6 R36 wheels instead of the 16.9 R34 style as normaly seen on 7610s. Maybe Ford 7610s in Holland  have the narrow wheels more so than the wide ones. This is only the way i see it! Other guys might look at it in a different way.

Its a fine model & credit to Marge for this master piece. But it maybe the photos im seeing ,i  tought it was a 4610 when i had seen it first. The cab just makes the engine look a little small &looks to me like it has the narrow 4610 style 13.6 R36 wheels instead of the 16.9 R34 style as normaly seen on 7610s. Maybe Ford 7610s in Holland  have the narrow wheels more so than the wide ones. This is only the way i see it! Other guys might look at it in a different way.

I know when you look at the model, you think the tires are wrong. i had the same with the rims. The back rims were offered on the Force II's, the front rims i have not seen in any sales literature of the time.. The only thing i can assume is that the tractor they have measured, was working on an arable farm doing potato or spraying work and was thus fitted with larger thinner tires, but i can be wrong and have not seen the Marge Models tractor in the flesh yet..