new holland t7.270 she is a black beauty

like the black, but would love to see a metallic terracotta version, theres a picture somewhere of one on here i think

i have just see the metallic terracotta one on the link from joe it looks the badgers nagar ,i will have some for penrith,to late for toytrac ,really looking forward to doing this now i have worked out how this ros models come apart

watch this space

terracotta coming up  ;)

I like it a lot. I would like a lot, lot more in Terracotta....

I have just picked up T7.270 Blue Power, and the finish had a fair few blemishes (like spilt adhesive) which disappointed me a bit. I also think the build quality was a bit iffy.

I wont feel too bad about having it painted terracotta as I wanted to change the rear links, I will put some pics in a separate thread as £35 is a bit steep for a model that was not that well finished 'out of the box'.

i have got to say your dead right the build quality on these ROS models are very poor ,they have glue inside keeping parts on were most other models have screws or rivets ,the paint finish on most models i repaint is not that great this is because they are mass produced ,were i take time and attention to get the finish right with a better paint product than the manufactures use any way then it is complemented with good quality decals.

• 3 weeks later...

Nice one Peter  :) :) :)

I may have to avoid your stand at Lakeland  ;) ;) , think it may be rather costly£££££ bumping into you again  ;):D :D ;D

brian no problem ,,,,,finance available 8% APR  6 or 12 months repayments if the balance is not paid at the end of 12 months 125% interest will be added  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Nice one Peter  :) :) :)

I may have to avoid your stand at Lakeland  ;) ;) , think it may be rather costly£££££ bumping into you again  ;):D :D ;D

Likewise Peter, you have far too many good ideas for my liking.............if it wasn't for the fact that you are bringing a model already for me I might ask you not to go...............just for the sake of my bank balance.........  ::) ::)::) ::)