britains 2012 releases

towse trading

Herewith some the projected release dates (to within a couple of months anyway) and suggested prices:

42757    1:32 CASE IH MAGNUM 340 TRACTOR (Jan - Mar)                  £25.49             

42793    1:32 Case 1056XL 2WD Tractor (Jan - Mar)                          £20.49               

42794    1:32 FORD 6600 TRACTOR (Apr - Jun)                                  £17.99               

42795    1:32 FORD 7600 TRACTOR  (Apr - Jun)                                  £17.99             

42792    1:32 INTERNATIONAL 956XL 2WD TRACTOR (Jan - Mar)        £20.99         

42802    1:32 CASE 956XL TRACTOR W/DUAL WHEELS  (Jan - Mar)    £22.49               

42824    1:32 JOHN DEERE 9460R TRACTOR  (Jan - Mar)                    £30.99               

42832    1:32 JOHN DEERE 8335RT TRACTOR (Jan - Mar)                    £25.49             

42848    1:32 LAND ROVER SERIES 1 (Jan - Mar)                                £16.49             

42808    1:32 MACHINERY BUILDING  (Jan - Mar)                                £25.49               

42807    1:32 LARGE LIVESTOCK BUILDING (Jan - Mar)                      £25.49             

42761    1:32 MF 6480 TRACTOR & LOADER (Jan - Mar)                      £21.99             

42784    1:32 JOHN DEERE 990 ROUND BALER (Jan - Mar)                  £20.49             

42833    1:32 ROUND BALES (YELLOW)               

42700    1:32 Kane 16 Tonne Silage Trailer (Feb)                              £18.99             

42701    1:32 Kane 16 Tonne Grain Trailer (Feb)                                £16.99             

42767    1:32 Sack Pallets (Jan - Mar)                                                  £4.99             

42846    1:16 BF Horse Trailer w/Horse & Foal (Jan - Mar)                  £25.49             

42847    1:16 BF GENERAL PURPOSE TRAILER (Jan - Mar)                  £13.99             

42835    1:16 LAND ROVER & HORSE TRAILER SET (Jan - Mar)            £34.99             

42836    1:16 LAND ROVER & GP TRAILER SET (Jan - Mar)                  £30.99     

I doubt if they will be either of those -

the Fritzmeier cabs were for limited markets only and not common (unheard of in the UK, apart from a handful of more recent imports); I'm not even sure if they fully complied with the UK Tractor Cab Regs;

the Q-cab or bubble was the standard for the mid 1976-on 6600 and 7600 (although I have seen a small number fitted with a Duncan Q cab).  The Q cabs/bubble appeared early in 1976 (just before the Agriculture (Quiet Cabs) Regulations 1974 came into force on 1st June 1976) and as the Power+ versions were only phased in during 1980 (in the run up to the launch of the '10' series in 1981), and were little different in appearence other than having the piston+ decal on the nose cowling, they are rather a minority variant (later on they also included a new integrated hook and clevis pick-up hitch and the in-cab linkage levelling crank).

I think Andy has already dropped a fairly heavy hint at the cab  ;)

I'm just hoping they fit the correct exhaust in the correct position this time  :-\

Believe it or not but Fritz cabs were just as popular as the Qs on 600 series and early 10 series Fords in mainland Europe and Ireland. Mainly cos the Belgian built 600 series Fords had Fritzmiers more often than Q cabs. As for Duncans & Lambourns ,they were unheard off on Fords in Ireland back in the day. 

Believe it or not but Fritz cabs were just as popular as the Qs on 600 series and early 10 series Fords in mainland Europe and Ireland. Mainly cos ......

Mainly because they were cheap and nasty, and other European countries were backwards in adopting regulations to safeguard the health of the workforce; and Farmers the world over generally go for the cheap option if available as they don't generally care about their staff either - most UK farmers were very resistant to both ROPS and Q-cab regs when they were first proposed (the UK farming industry even succeeded in getting the Q-cab regs delayed). 

We are talking 'Britains' here, and as these are items that have been instigated by Britains, they are not likely to portray a cab that wasn't available in the UK.  If you had read Andys' post properly, you would have realised which cab was going to be on the Fords to begin with  ;) )

buildings look like  a clever use of current stuff ' date='wonder if we will see joiners ect made avaiable [/quote']

It wouldn't be too difficult - they could make the joiner they are using between the two halves of these sheds available on its own. 

To be honest, I think they have made a fair job with these - some will complain that some of the modern tractor and combine models are too tall to go in them, but then (in my experience) so are many of the real sheds on real farms.

you could almost do say old style wall sections??? maybe tile sheets instead of tin style sheets, maybe doors that could be added or removed, there was a "workshop" on ebay the other day built the same way, they had made the door slide from the z brackets they use for joining the dutch barn section.britains could alomst make a lego stlye pack from the base materials

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Britains-Farm-Shed-Workshop-Feedstore-Sliding-Door-/110758985277?pt=UK_ToysGames_DiecastVehicles_DiecastVehicles_JN&hash=item19c9bffe3d

Mainly because they were cheap and nasty, and other European countries were backwards in adopting regulations to safeguard the health of the workforce; and Farmers the world over generally go for the cheap option if available as they don't generally care about their staff either - most UK farmers were very resistant to both ROPS and Q-cab regs when they were first proposed (the UK farming industry even succeeded in getting the Q-cab regs delayed). 

We are talking 'Britains' here, and as these are items that have been instigated by Britains, they are not likely to portray a cab that wasn't available in the UK.  If you had read Andys' post properly, you would have realised which cab was going to be on the Fords to begin with  ;) )

It wouldn't be too difficult - they could make the joiner they are using between the two halves of these sheds available on its own. 

To be honest, I think they have made a fair job with these - some will complain that some of the modern tractor and combine models are too tall to go in them, but then (in my experience) so are many of the real sheds on real farms.

andy just said the fords were being updated,in line with the case xl's,unless we are all mind readers it doesnt actually say that they are coming with q cabs,and some of your replys are quite blunt im afraid ploughmaster,i know he said right on cue,but not everybody has picked that up

I believe its a MF6480.

Some of the items on the list wont be available for a while too. The Fords have been "updated" in line with the quality of the XL models released so should be interesting to see what they are like. They also have another key addition, right on cue;)  :of  sorry bad joke!

Might be Q cab, but he has spelt "Q" wrong!!!

I doubt if they will be either of those -

the Fritzmeier cabs were for limited markets only and not common (unheard of in the UK, apart from a handful of more recent imports); I'm not even sure if they fully complied with the UK Tractor Cab Regs;

Was the AP cab (cheaper option on 10 series, and standard on the 'H' variants) not made by Fritzmeier under licence to Ford?

• 2 weeks later...

just seen that after mine arrived today, does look very good actually mark, even got wing mirrors on it, the older?? single arm at the top middle of the cab versions, and hopefully a new steering axel up front with any luck, can see a few older 5000's or 7000's being swapped onto that chassis if it does