Spalding Model Tractor Show Spring 2012

milo

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The website has been updated with details of the show model, a weathered International 956 XL

http://www.spaldingm....com/index.html

This is the third show that I have seen recently that is doing a weathered or dirtied up International 956 XL as a show model. Are these all being weathered by the same person? Does the Spalding tractor have a Spalding 2012 name on the model?

I know who has done the Spalding one but I don't know who did the others, as far as a label is concerned, I assume that there will at least be a sticker on the box but I will let you know after Sunday as I haven't seen one in the flesh yet.

Well dropped some items off this afternoon in preparation for the early setup tomorrow. The RC tractors arrived as well so just in time! Siku have also sent some rather interesting items for us to put on the FTF Model Farmer stand. All in all, should be a cracking weekend and I look forward to meeting up with those travelling to Spalding for the show.

PPS Barry and Niels, your a week too late, we had Imogen Thomas in the 'bar' last weekend ;)

I know who has done the Spalding one but I don't know who did the others, as far as a label is concerned, I assume that there will at least be a sticker on the box but I will let you know after Sunday as I haven't seen one in the flesh yet.

i saw one just over a week ago in the flesh but it never had any stickers on the box but i presume the show organisers will place stickers onto the boxes when the recieve them.

Well been on the road since half four and still not in peterbourgh, A1 closed for road works so.bee diverted through melton mowbury and that

Well been on the road since half four and still not in peterbourgh, A1 closed for road works so.bee diverted through melton mowbury and that

that a1 .there always roadworks onit good luck

waiting for my wife to finish work from nite.then we are on the road cause she wants to go to the shopping outlet frist she will sleep on the way up hope to see you all tonite with lots of shopping bags ha ha!

Well I shall be on the road around 10:30 after dropping off the dogs at the kennels. Dropping in on the way to see Marky and then on to Spalding with a package for Mike. Once again I am the "Spalding Courier Service"

I hope that your dogs are OK at having a Cat in the car Sue ;) ;) ::) ::) see you in the pub this evening

I'm not going,

£55.08 for fuel

£3.50 entrance

£5.00 for lunch

= Wiking 936 Ltd muddy edition tractor and a lye in followed by a fry up :D

I'm going to keep saving the pennies until the Autumn