Universal Hobbies 2012 - 1:32

AJH

Yeah.  :of This 2wd TW-25 SQ is in north Cork then,. Id say it must be the one i had seen 25+ years ago ,cause even a 4wd TW-25 is kinda rare. At the time we were after purchasing a TANCO front loader for the Fritz Cab 4600 in Colemans when i came across it in the display yard there.

Yup and I`m pretty sure theres a 2wd TW-15 in West Cork somewhere.

Only thing that springs to mind with me is.....HYdraulic MAChine ??? ??  :-\

The first Hy-Mac was imported from America where it was called the 'Hy-Hoe'.  Hy-Mac subsequently bought the manufacturing rights when Hy-Hoe went bust. 

The Ford TWs were not common in 2WD form in the UK (the TW30 was not even available in 2WD for the UK market), but they were very rare in FWA form in the US, and there are still plenty of 2WD TWs around in Europe (very often bought as a high hp tractors mainly for pto work, rather than the draft work most were used for in the UK where the FWA was of greater benefit).

8b7be3e4fee81a96851b38c8c6c6e6f61.jpg

UH4002 - VALTRA T213 DIRECT 'PEARL WHITE'

dbc9df75ceb47d092fc1832b88310d791.jpg

UH4079 - VALTRA T213 DIRECT 'METALLIC BLUE'

bc12ff5f4e70c57b94d5733d8109a8e71.jpg

UH4080 - VALTRA T202 DIRECT (8 WHEELS) 'CHOCOLATE BROWN METALLIC'

faec3e840ad624dd871179400dc7b8dd1.jpg

UH4039 - KUHN GA 4521 GM

327177ea50ff01e9d37afb9f669c896b1.jpg

UH4040 - KUHN GMD 3510 LC

2fa9ad966cef2d3779f20460217509e51.jpg

UH4042 - KUHN RW 1400

1067698748e56549a54f466519afa38d1.jpg

UH4078 - MASSEY FERGUSON 20B 'INDUSTRIAL' (Limited Edition of 2000 Models)

its too bad about those rear hitches....

problem is, they put a 3 point on, and we would all moan that we dont have any implements that will fit?? would much sooner see a naff looking oversized compatable with implement hitch, that a 3 point as much as that would enhance the item. should they start to make implements with compatable 3 point systems, well thats another story, but once again, that would work against the siku style hitchs we all have already, so i bet most would once again moan

problem is, they put a 3 point on, and we would all moan that we dont have any implements that will fit?? would much sooner see a naff looking oversized compatable with implement hitch, that a 3 point as much as that would enhance the item. should they start to make implements with compatable 3 point systems, well thats another story, but once again, that would work against the siku style hitchs we all have already, so i bet most would once again moan

Well said Sean, just what I was thinking as well  ::)  Personally I dnt think that the UH hitches are that bad

At last some decent pictures of the TWs :)      The TW30 looks good but ive neer seen any one of them in 2wd so thats out!  The County looks ace  so thats coming my way,  The Ford8830  is a mixed bag, thankfully the weird looking roof top on the prototype has been ditched in favour of the correct one used already on the 7810 model :)  the bad news from a detailed perspective is the rear mudguards are the same as the generation 1 machines (TW30,County, bubblecabs)  whereas they should be same size as the white ones on the 7810.

If youve got a 7810 you can compare it to the great pictures above and you will see what I mean ;)  the 8830 mudguards should be longer ,wider, and have the rear rubber extensions on them just like 7810 ;) 

What we all need to  remember is no company will make single bits  for one model, it's just not cost effective to work that way .  Would you rather see a 99%model with slightly wrong mudguards or a 100% version but 10 or 15 quid more just for that detail????? I know what I would go for . Some people can  just be so picky over such minor issues without any real appreciation of the actual costs of making such models . Maybe we all need to sit back and think of the bigger overall costs of such project no matter how big the company is , then just maybe they will get a grip of the real world and accept that no company will ever get it 100% correct at those prices that they sell at , if not just buy from the likes of dave p and co and quit moaing

What we all need to  remember is no company will make single bits  for one model, it's just not cost effective to work that way .  Would you rather see a 99%model with slightly wrong mudguards or a 100% version but 10 or 15 quid more just for that detail? ??? ? I know what I would go for . Some people can  just be so picky over such minor issues without any real appreciation of the actual costs of making such models . Maybe we all need to sit back and think of the bigger overall costs of such project no matter how big the company is , then just maybe they will get a grip of the real world and accept that no company will ever get it 100% correct at those prices that they sell at , if not just buy from the likes of dave p and co and quit moaing

Sean for the most part you are right  ;D  But there are a few people out there that would spend that extra money on by example a PMA rear hitch. But I agree they dont have to be perfect to every LITTLE detail. Unfortunatly ever person looks at that differently....

I will be getting these models for sure. they are just fantastic subjects.

when I was talking about the rear hitch I was thinking more about the trailer hitch. By the way I did not see too many people complain about the Xylons price ;)  or the detail  8)

To be honest ,im just glad a County & a few TWs are available again in 1/32 & affordable to all collecters. Ok so they have a fault or 2 like the narrow wheels manly in my view & the unusual 2wd versions might be a turn off for some. I dont mind about the rear linkage cause obviously UH are also thinking about the need to attach their own emplements which matters more to the majority of collecters & carpet farmers alike. They cant suit everyones needs,but ill have no problem opening the wallet for these. And bare in mind there will be 2 TW-25s to chose from also near the end of 2012.  ;)

wheels were skinny in them days justin, its just down to the fact we have all become a custom to them being fattened up by second / third owners in their lifes , i remember big jd artics on what we would call skinny tyres when i was young

Yeah i spose . But when you think TW. You think BIG TRACTOR in its day. Thats why i think fatter wheels i spose as such. :laugh: