Universal Hobbies 2012 - 1:32

AJH

I was thinking it looked like it might from the PP picture; it seems to be scored around at any rate. I don't know about anyone else, but I'd be made up if they got the most out of the casting and did a wheeled version as well as tracks! If the tank doors open it will please a lot of people (UH if your listening... ;) )

:)

I imagine they have only made one mock up so far (the 2620), and have taken one pic of it with the 2WD axle and a pic with it fitted with the 4WD axle - I assume they will do another version with the exhaust the other side for the 2640 (or will they? ??? ).

The air cleaner does appear rather large in that pic (might just be the distortion of perspective by the camera), and I have to say I have only ever seen that type of pre-cleaner on a 2720.........

The view ahead with the configuration shown would be somewhat restricted to say the least :-

Fantastic cannot wait for the 4 cylinder Ford 10 series , the early 2wd 5610 and the gen 3 7610 will be a must have for me along with the 4wd TW 30, the Massey 390, 690 and 2640 are models i would like to have also, better start saving my pennies!!!! :of

Also how long have UH produced a grey cabbed Massey 590??, in my opinion the grey cabbed 500 series looked better then the all red ones!!..

Edited by Steve P