Universal Hobbies 2012 - 1:32

AJH

The forthcoming CR9090 looks absolutely stunning, the article in the new Model Farmer really does it justice...I emailed UH to see if there is the possibility of a wheeled version, I don't know whether they will be able to reply...I would have a go at converting the tracked one but if they are releasing one it would save me defacing one!

The forthcoming CR9090 looks absolutely stunning, the article in the new Model Farmer really does it justice...I emailed UH to see if there is the possibility of a wheeled version, I don't know whether they will be able to reply...I would have a go at converting the tracked one but if they are releasing one it would save me defacing one!

Nearly all the rest of the combine is much better than the Norev 770 - better detail esp. at back end and in the engine bay. Perhaps only area that isn't is the internal workings of the intake elevator - but you can't see that if you have the header on anyway! It's also a lot heavier - a lot more metal involved. But yes - the grain tank lid is a shame.

The 690 dont look great. Id reccon Britains could do a better job with it. Looks like the bonnet as a severe slopping angle on it & the front wheels are nearly over the bonnet. :lol: 390 would be alright bar those rear rims which are also on the 690 . They could have used the rears from the McCormick CX105 if they wanted to save costs that much!!!! They would have looked better. Those rims seem to be the rims from the Ford 7810 painted grey. Or should I say 7810 SJ rears. 2620 & 2640 look pretty good tough. 690 is a serious let down.

Edited by justy 46