Universal Hobbies 2012 - 1:32

AJH

I will be adding one of these to my collection for sure, but can't help thinking they have stuffed this one up as well. The cab proportions look all wrong to me, the height between the wing/bonnet level and the roof is too big. The low height of the cab was this tractors biggest failing when they were launched and was never really sorted out until they went to the new cab on the MX series.

I will be adding one of these to my collection for sure, but can't help thinking they have stuffed this one up as well. The cab proportions look all wrong to me, the height between the wing/bonnet level and the roof is too big. The low height of the cab was this tractors biggest failing when they were launched and was never really sorted out until they went to the new cab on the MX series.

• 2 weeks later...