Universal Hobbies 2012 - 1:32

AJH

Jeeeeeeesus wept!! Looks the boys at UH have been around Howards' yard measuring half of their Massey stock!! I havn't bought a great deal for a couple of years....... Looks like the next couple will be oh so very different!! I cannot wait to get all of the Masseys and get the Kuhn straw chopper converted into a Lucas G Raptor :P

i have an ertl prestige case 600 quadtrak and the u/h one is going to blow it straight out of the water. it looks stunning. cant wait for the masseys and new holland combine. come on u/h and really make my day and give us a 1/32 claas senator combine! i think this is going to be an expensive year!! :-

Bl**dy heck!! Looks like UH are pushing for world domination. So many models to comment about I dont know where to start.

CR looks very promising , Quadtrac blows cr*p Britains plastiky thing out of the water and the new MF 7624 looks ace apart from the over the top twin weight set up ??? why didnt they put a set on the much bigger MF8690???? Nevermind I will do a convo on it :laugh:

All in all something for everybody :)

Just to clarify then, does the lack of Ford TW25 model mean Uh are now not releasing this? Also, no sign of the heavily speculated Ford 7610 - perhaps they are going to give Marge some breathing space!

Heck. Im a Ford man at heart, but its great to see a few classc Masseys coming on stream also. 690,390 & 2620 is great news. I bet they will get more outa the 2620 tooling & do a 4wd 2680 or 2640 maybe also. All we need now is the 165 in 1/32 scale ahd that would be the cheery on the cake. Its all classic Masseys & Fords for me this year and not much else. ;D

Edited by justy 46

Hells bells some real tidy gear due this year.

All the massey look superb and I'm already behind with my mf collection : although I already have a smart 6290 convo spose i can make room for another ::)

I can see that small rolland tipper trailer being painted in to marston colours.They are moving in on the scratchbuilders territory with those fencing implements which is a shame,would have like to have seen a trailed forager.