• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sean you big fairy cake - what are you playing at man  :o - Now delete those Blues from your hard drive right now  ::) - Remember... blue is poo  ;)

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D Stop it Marky its been a long day  :D :D

just sitting here trying to chill out man dont need too much laughter  :D :D

How was the gym titch  ???

Is that a modded 135 grill coz it looks bang on as a 165 grill now

great work  TM810 ;)

i like the ford with the loader

im thinking of making a loader simular to the proto-types one's like in

farm & site

then again mine will be mounted on the side like the real DB loader's

this will go on DB1390 mark 2 just priming up the cab on her today

then im doing another cab for the 1690 come CASE IH 1594

will post pics soon i promise

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D Stop it Marky its been a long day  :D :D

just sitting here trying to chill out man dont need too much laughter  :D :D

How was the gym titch  ???

Told you Barry I only make the tea and wash the towels  ::) ...

Actually - very tiring at my age  :'(

i dont think you realy see the canvas finnish on the real ones up close

they look like white poythine to me but im colour blind

they did a identical  cab to the flexi but with tin what was the proper name for them

if youd seena pic you coud still turn your frame to that as the flexi and the other cab shared the same  frame

only if the flexi goes t1ts up ofcourse but i hope it dont

it looks good they look better with cabs on some tractors to me

the chassi is all finished,decaled ect,as for the cab,time and no right material is the prob at mo,so the frame is just sat there awaiting finishing,if all goes to plan i have all weekend in the shed so will have another look at it,seen some tissue paper fiberglass sheets in halfords,very thin.might try that ,jas suggested it ,and i can file and shape it then once its dry

heres a couple of pics of her as she stands at the min for you

that looks the muts nuts mate.nice work  :)

Is that a modded 135 grill coz it looks bang on as a 165 grill now

great work  TM810 ;)

i like the ford with the loader

im thinking of making a loader simular to the proto-types one's like in

farm & site

then again mine will be mounted on the side like the real DB loader's

this will go on DB1390 mark 2 just priming up the cab on her today

then im doing another cab for the 1690 come CASE IH 1594

will post pics soon i promise

its a cut mf 595 chassis,well tanks removed and engine part file level with a old floor pan cut down to take a pair of mf135 repo mudarches,and a extended 135 bonnet fitted,its about 1.5cm longer just like the real ones,the front grill is a 135 one with the rear cut out to let it fit the front of the 595,then a small thin bit of plasticard stuck either side,cut to shape,then filled /sanded to get the flat one piece finish,gives it a deeper apperance

Sean you big fairy cake - what are you playing at man  :o - Now delete those Blues from your hard drive right now  ::) - Remember... blue is poo  ;)

sorry mark he was bulling me mate,you know these ford chaps, ;):D :D :D :D small  and  nasty ,like the tractors,and whine a lot ,like the tractors when they don't get there own way  :D :D :D

its a cut mf 595 chassis,well tanks removed and engine part file level with a old floor pan cut down to take a pair of mf135 repo mudarches,and a extended 135 bonnet fitted,its about 1.5cm longer just like the real ones,the front grill is a 135 one with the rear cut out to let it fit the front of the 595,then a small thin bit of plasticard stuck either side,cut to shape,then filled /sanded to get the flat one piece finish,gives it a deeper apperance

sorry mark he was bulling me mate,you know these ford chaps, ;):D :D :D :D small  and  nasty ,like the tractors,and whine a lot ,like the tractors when they don't get there own way  :D :D :D

Sean how could you  :-[:-[

i know barry,but marky is my hero after my recent purchase,i will see about a blue for you sometime he won't see that as hes prob forgotten his galsses anyway ,old mans syndrome :D :D :D :D :D

Marky someones hero  :( :(

Sean are you losing it mate  ;)

i know barry,but marky is my hero after my recent purchase,i will see about a blue for you sometime he won't see that as hes prob forgotten his galsses anyway ,old mans syndrome :D :D :D :D :D

see what TM ??? ??? :-\ :D :D :D::)