Universal Hobbies 2012 - 1:16

AJH

When is the David Brown 990 for coming out cant wait to get one of them will look the part with the David Brown Implematic  :)

But the back wheels look wrong should be the same as the Implematic

yes they're Ford style rear wheels and the louvres are too close to the front on the bonnet sides.... and I haven't studied the rest...........

yes they're Ford style rear wheels and the louvres are too close to the front on the bonnet sides.... and I haven't studied the rest...........

Aye or even the latter 1412 type wheels

what do you mean by louvres? pis it the lines at the top of the nose cone ?

And if it is a 12speed as the bonnet says it is missing a gear stick unless i cannt see it or it is in the crawler box :P

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do'n't think the colours on the FF30 are right? Looks like it is painted in Ford 8N red. Mybe some of the Massey massive can comment on this.

I did a little internet search for photographs of the real tractor Jack, just to satisfy my curiosity with this particular tractor. It would appear this colour scheme is correct. Possibly a slightly more "pink" red compared to the 8N. Not the first time this tractor has been modelled either, having had a little look through the models produced for the A.C.A Chartres Show:

http://www.agri-coll-association.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=57&Itemid=65

Whilst it's unlikely to be joining my own collection I do rather like the look of the TO-35. :)

I did a little internet search for photographs of the real tractor Jack, just to satisfy my curiosity with this particular tractor. It would appear this colour scheme is correct. Possibly a slightly more "pink" red compared to the 8N. Not the first time this tractor has been modelled either, having had a little look through the models produced for the A.C.A Chartres Show:

http://www.agri-coll...id=57&Itemid=65

Whilst it's unlikely to be joining my own collection I do rather like the look of the TO-35. :)

Thanks David for doing research on the net. Could have done it myself :-[ .