Whats your latest Farm/Construction buy 2012

Gav836

This week both new Ford tractors from Britains arrived, nice little models, thumbs up for Britains!

also purchased a Fordson Super Major made by RJN Classic Tractors in 1:16, my first RJN model and undoubtfully not my last!

and to top it off, i bought a nice little Versatile Big Roy 1080 tractor made by Diecast Promotions in scale 1 to 16 as well, it almost takes up a complete shelf by it's own :D

This week both new Ford tractors from Britains arrived, nice little models, thumbs up for Britains!

also purchased a Fordson Super Major made by RJN Classic Tractors in 1:16, my first RJN model and undoubtfully not my last!

and to top it off, i bought a nice little Versatile Big Roy 1080 tractor made by Diecast Promotions in scale 1 to 16 as well, it almost takes up a complete shelf by it's own :D

Hey Wil,

Did you ever see this 1/16 Big Roy in gold, try to find that for your collection :);)

618.jpg

Erik :police:

Here's one for the David Brown fans. A very rare early 1960's tie clip. I've never come across one of these before although there are other tie clips out there but normaly only slide type, not like this one with an 'alligator' spring clasp.

post-806-0-92236500-1338660078_thumb.jpg

post-806-0-08777900-1338660096_thumb.jpg

Not strictly farm in one case but 1:32

First - supposedly the Queen at the Trooping The Colour but I do believe it is Princess Anne who now stands in for her Mother. What do you think from the closeup?

post-1145-0-12318900-1339236164_thumb.jppost-1145-0-36107900-1339236173_thumb.jp

Second is a Britains motorbike needing some TLC (less than 60% of its paintwork but the wheels run!)

post-1145-0-26921300-1339236191_thumb.jp

Despite desperately trying to curb my collecting addiction given my forth coming move and collection re-location i've come home with a couple of additions from my trip to Newby Hall today both from Peter Hardy.

A "dirty" Britains Ford 6600 and Siku 2002 LCN Zwolle Massey Ferguson 8270.