Whats your latest Farm/Construction buy 2012

Gav836

Britains new round bale wrapper (42882) and JD 990 round baler. I like the new warning decals on the wrapper but it's a shame it's unbranded. Another small change to the mid-90s versions is the position of the platform tipping ram, on the latest version sitting below rather than above the axle.

The baler is huge, larger than it looked in the photos (to my eyes), although the new round bales are around 2/3 the size of the old type. One of the few tractors big enough to pull it in my current collection is a Deere 7930 (and they make a good pairing).

Am I correct in thinking it is set for a European type mid-axle hitch, with the pto slung under the drawbar?

not really sure what you are on about spn,so checked claas variant 365's for sale in the uk and uk spec machines some with pto under and some with pto's over the top of the hitch,so you have lost me there spn

if the pto is below the draw bar for uk machines, then they must be mounting for towing mid axel as stan said,otherwise how would they connect the pto?? if so i have never seen that over here before, not saying its not done, just never seen it

yeah sean i do get it,just both types for sale in the uk,not a uk site with euro spec machines,but uk sites with uk spec machines? it is odd i must admit

never seen universal hobbies claas variant nathan? been out for a few years,not available now though nath,9 out of 10 for me mate

i like that , theres a few items i've never seen in their boxes in shops, shows etc. cheers paul .

well ive had a quiet 8 days

zwolle

2008 zlf show john deere 9630T

ertl 3350 with loader in the hard to get box

ros amazone ad300 powerharrow seeder combo

imber 6640 2wd

uh fent vario 818 limited black

ertl john deere 7410

lcn fendt 930 showmodel

2005 agritechna john deere seeder

marge tw25 force1

marge tw25 gen II

artisan 32 extendable pto shafts

pma 32 sideknifes ( pair)

ertl john deere buck

ebay

tim toys john deere 6520

reekie stirling

massey ferguson 2640

massey ferguson 2620

massey ferguson 6290

massey ferguson with ifor williams stock trailer ltd 2200 siku

lakeland show

shucco case international 1455xl

pdc john deere 131 front mower

valtra c cowprint

john deere 455 garden tractor

john deere gator

wiking john deere balfour beatty loader tractor

wiking john deere thames valley police 6930

johnston platinum john deere limited to 25 models

todays parcel

case international quadtrac ( uh)

ertl john deere 6210R prestige

ertl john deere 6210R and 535 moco ( waterloo works model )