john deere s690 tracked combine

john deere wiking 6930 modified by minitoys on row crops

newholland 110- 90 limited edition in blue

cat challanger mt865c

valtra t in read

valtra n in red

and a metal duncan cab

What's the Duncan cab for then Brian,

cheers lads ,i think i might have to get one. i like the loader and the weight looks good too

Go for it Nathan,it's a very nice model.

Regards

Joe.

Finally picked up my ACA (Chartres show) IH 845xl 2wd. Does anyone care for a rate and review (and compare with the 4wd) or not?

I do......will probably buy the ACA model too, but would be nice to see some picture and a review :)

I have not bought any models for a while so I had a order delivered today they are very nice to

The latest Britains Case and international tractors, John Deere s690I combine with tracks

replicagri 944 with rear duals and Deutx fahr agrotron ttv430 from UH all from G&M

and from Andy FTF the Transition case international tractor

Are you pleased with the Case / IH's Mike... :huh: ....I won't get mine until September when G&M come up to the Scottish National Tractor show at Lanark.

Yes Bill very pleased with them I have not taken them out the boxes yet I like to keep up with the new Britains releases.

Mike R

perard bin chaser,pack of six siku drivers,britains nh cr 9080 combine,case ih magnum 340,horsch tiger/pronto,britains landrover,good old wife and parents are paying

Will be interesting to see this little assortment of makes on the layout. Who makes the chaser bin (I only know of the Britains one)?

rightly or wrongly, i have just taken the plunge and ordered a jd 4440 4wd with front weights from www.miniagripassion.be ,i have heard so many opinions about these tractors,most of them good, but some not so good. the tractor with postage and insurance came to £192, which is a hell of a lot of money to me, and my bum will remain firmly clenched untill it arrives and i can see the the said article. going by the pics on the website the tractor looks amazing.

rightly or wrongly, i have just taken the plunge and ordered a jd 4440 4wd with front weights from www.miniagripassion.be ,i have heard so many opinions about these tractors,most of them good, but some not so good. the tractor with postage and insurance came to £192, which is a hell of a lot of money to me, and my bum will remain firmly clenched untill it arrives and i can see the the said article. going by the pics on the website the tractor looks amazing.

you should be ok mate, i still recon the ones we saw a few years back were hurried pre production ones truth be known,

the perard chaser bin arrived today,bought from antics through ebay,with postage £49.00,looked at antics own site and they want £61.99,a bit strange,plus on ebay and there own site they have it listed as PERHARD,should be PERARD

post-1769-0-50350600-1342630101_thumb.jp

Edited by paulali