Whats your latest general buy 2012?

Fujifilm X10. Gorgeous camera, and a good deal, £280 for a refurbished model (regular £400) direct from Fuji, (inclusive of 12months warranty).

here's a photo of someone else's, mine doesn't arrive until tomorrow. Need to pick up a few things now, spare battery, SDHC, lens hood, case... the list goes on.

http://www.flickr.co...N05/6793368288/

• 1 month later...

Yesterday a UK 3 pin to Euro 2 pin mains adaptor for £ 1.99 including delivery and it arrived today. I managed to leave my last one in Holland by mistake and will need one for my trip to Rome later this month. At £ 1.99 delivered next day doesn't surprise me the amount of online buying going on and well probably a major contributory factor to COMET going bust. It is a shame for all their employees I have to say but this day and age there jobs for life are few and far between.

Have been buying a few chess sets lateley, older vintage boxwood ones, some in hinged lid boxes, some in sliding lid boxes. Have also picked up a couple of later 'special' sets, one a very large cast resin set in it's own transport esctioned box, the pieces are in 'Medieval' style and all together in the box weighs 15lb (6.804kg). Also picked up a small 'Isle of Lewis' set and a large one. Anyone play chess?

Have been buying a few chess sets lateley, older vintage boxwood ones, some in hinged lid boxes, some in sliding lid boxes. Have also picked up a couple of later 'special' sets, one a very large cast resin set in it's own transport esctioned box, the pieces are in 'Medieval' style and all together in the box weighs 15lb (6.804kg). Also picked up a small 'Isle of Lewis' set and a large one. Anyone play chess?

No...draughts are far easier Tim ;D ;D ...but please share your purchases on here with a new interesting topic

My most recent purchase was a Vgate Scan VS600, fault code reader. It is an engine diagnostics reader giving information of engine fault codes and their definitions. I bought one to check the engine on my Peugeot. It can also cancel engine code faults once they've been repaired. A bargain at £31.00 (New). A few years ago they cost about six times that. ::)

A new tyre for one of the 3cx's, and have to say there a wee bit dearer than a car tyre, also bought a bacon cheeseburger and bottle of diet coke from the tay road bridge snack bar,

the day I decide to re boot the 4cx will be the day I win the lottery, at £504.50 each it'll not be a cheap buy

My local agricultural store usually have certain products on 'special offer', one of the items on offer for November is their stock of Stihl chainsaws, in this particular instance it's the 171 model trimming/logging saw with 12 inch bar. I had a good look at it on the shelf this morning and in discussing it with one of the store assistants discovered that it was not such a good offer after all, this particular saw is the 'uprated' 071 model which is still produced and also on the shelf. The only difference between the 071 and the 171 is the shape of the top cover, other than that they are both exactly the same in build and specification. The price is different as well!, a new 071 was, including the VAT, all but a few pence, £36 cheaper than the 171 that was supposed to be on special offer. How these Companies try and suck you in! You can guess which one I came home with.

• Like 1