Whats your latest general buy 2012?

all i can say the dam rat is going to get it,,,,i had a impulse buy to day and i have got to say i am really impressed with it ,,so i am getting up early tomorrow and i am going to sit and wait for the rat to enter the bottom yard ...and,,, k ,,,,boom,,, that will be the end of him

post-2632-0-57030000-1337462666_thumb.jp

Thanks Boys... it's a 420cc selectable 4wd one.. I've had the proper road kit fitted so she's fully road legal as well.. hence the delay in getting her delivered. No real plans Bob in all honesty... just a biut of fun for the coming warm months... er... I hope...

Thanks Boys... it's a 420cc selectable 4wd one.. I've had the proper road kit fitted so she's fully road legal as well.. hence the delay in getting her delivered. No real plans Bob in all honesty... just a biut of fun for the coming warm months... er... I hope...

Believe me Mark, the cold weather can be fun as well if you choose to put it in 2wd and have a bit of a blast.

A Nintendo 3DS for my 9 year old Neice, all her little friends seem to have a Nintendo and her Father, my Brother is too tight to buy her one, she talks a lot about Nintendo so I thought I'd splash out and buy one for her and with the right games they can be quite educational. I got her 3 games with it, one was free with it, you could choose one from four titles, the store chap chucked in a free 'pen' and stylus pack, 10 screen protectors, a £10 voucher and reduced the price on the other 2 games, that's her next birthday and Christmas present sorted. She hasn't watched the television for the last 3 days!

just spent £1100 on 1 months rent as deposit and 1 months rent upfront on a flat with Steph. basic specifications, 1100 square foot in a converted georgian townhouse, large living room and kitchen with bathroom on the 2nd floor of the building, then up the stairs to large bedroom shower room and study. fully furnished to a high standard! very happy!

Fair enough on tractors & trucks, but when you see them on roofs & boots of cars, Just have to laugh!!! ;D

What makes it worse is when you have 2 ariels on a car and no cb in the car, like someone on my college course has.

Edited by Tommy Gough

CB's still have a good role to play but seems now to have largeley died a natural with the advent of the mobile phone and computers. All around me used them through the 1980's and there was a huge cb radio society and was a fantastic means of communication and a lot of fun. I progressed to a slightly different form of cb radio and using the natural phenomina of the sun spot activity on the Earths outer atmosphere, known as 'tropospheric propogation', was able to communicate with people literally all over the World, very satisfying to be able to sit in your armchair and have a good long conversation with people in Australia and Easter Island, Outer Mongolia and Japan, India and all the Russian sattelite countries, Azerbaijan, Usbekistan and other such exotic Countries, I still have big boxes full of loveley postcards and souvineers from all the people I used to speak to, now that really was interesting.

We would use them at silage ect we would tune in to the contractors cb as we have lane ways on our farm and to save us getting stuck we can radio to each other when we're going up and down the lanes