Wiking 2012

AJH

Usually 4 quid,but don't quote me on that,what with recent postage increaces.

Regards

Joe.

Postage prices increase at end of April Joe, then postage goes up big time. Can see them charging possibly as much as £5 from then. Does hike the overall cost.

Postage prices increase at end of April Joe, then postage goes up big time. Can see them charging possibly as much as £5 from then. Does hike the overall cost.

:laugh:::) You wouldn't think I was a postie would you,but prices is more of a Post Office thing,we at Royal Mail just deliver the mail :-[

Regards

Joe.

• 4 months later...

Product: Fendt 828 Vario 'White'

Scale: 1:32

Production Run: Limited (1000)

Available: Wadenbrunn 2012 (August 29)

Product: Fendt 939 Vario (8 wheels) 'Black Beauty'

Scale: 1:32

Production Run: Limited (2500)

Available: Wadenbrunn 2012 (August 29)

• Like 1

Is there supposed to be a John Deere 6R in the pipe line?

It would be logical but I just cant get into the 6R its to dull and boxy :-X most boring looking modern Deere im afraid, 7R looks a bit better and 8R is clearly best looking model in the range. Think I will swap my old 7530 wikings for MFs :-*

It would be logical but I just cant get into the 6R its to dull and boxy :-X most boring looking modern Deere im afraid, 7R looks a bit better and 8R is clearly best looking model in the range. Think I will swap my old 7530 wikings for MFs :-*

WIking didn't make a 7530 John Deere :P :P

UH T7.210 isnt that good, especially when compared to much better ROS NH models, I might add another pair of ROS NH T7.270s to the fleet to replace the JDs unless Wiking make 7230 instead of boring 6210 :'(

Probably have MFs though, cant make my mind up ;D

Edited by bluegreen