Wiking 2012

AJH

Exactly my thought. If Wiking are doing one will there be a Siku version as well? Saying that there hasn't been one of the Fendt forager or such of the tractor models.

Sean: The model will be released November 18th at Ropa's show so it won't be at Zwolle sadly.

we all know the score neils, someone will have got hold of some by what ever means for Zwolle even if they only appear on the sunday :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No, the model will not be available in Zwolle, just like what Niels says!

And i don't think (i'm almost 100% sure) that there not will be a Siku version!

Edited by Atte H

• 2 weeks later...

Well even though ive now put 3 Masseys on my fleet I still have a pair of 2008 JD 7530 convos that need replacing next year and this new 6210R fits the bill perfectly :)

Its not JDs best looker by any stretch but full credit to Wiking as it looks absolutely spot on, no decal balls up this time :laugh: and the front linkage is an excellent detail improvement over the previous Wiking JDs 8)

Some more pics on the maus can be found here.

http://www.ropa-masc...-18-november/de

looks like a very playable model with lots of detail. Maybe not exactly what I would like as there are no hydraulic lines or hoses, or the elevators are just a rubber band and not actually cleaning elevators. But hey this will leave room to do a lot of detailing to us. Its one hell of a base model for sure.At 150 Euros Its just a tad expensive, but I have a feeling the regular edition will be somewhat cheaper. I certainly dont think a 150 euros is over the top, not for a model of this complexity.

Edited by Anfield Vario