Hlt Miniatures

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

those bricks aint to bad a price really for 1000, although they would take a good few to do a good size building, shame they seem to be plaster grey mind and not red

I thought they were quite reasonable, but I'm not sure they would look right on a UK or Irish farm :-

I bought some red bricks on ebay once and the bloke did them in different colours like sandstone and so on. I really, really have to start sorting the attic out and get Leverets updated. Mandy has so many things on her stock list now it is unreal!!

Hi Pete

The bricks are £10 for 1000. The roof tiles are £10.50 for 560. Here's the Juweela (pronounced Hooweela) website for some photos:

www.juweela.de/

I can order anything in for you :)

Thats a good price for the tiles and bricks.... The leads look good as well

A question for you guys. If I sold the gates without the hinges (making them cheaper), do you think they would be of interest?

Would this design, with the pivot point (hinge) as an integral part of one of the vertical elements be of any help?

1043_farm%20gates.JPG

not seen a field gate like that, but have seen plenty of pig units with that type of gate mandy usally held up by two L angle bits of metal top and bottom, or one on top, the other in a hole in the floor, you will also see them with the bottom 2/3rd's infilled, with either metal sheet or a high density brown board, again seen in pig / sheep units ect

Archived