Hlt Miniatures

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A bit behind I know, but Merry Christmas and Happy (and safe) New Year to everyone from HLT. I now have the list of new products for the year sorted and will post them up in the next few days (and there are a few photos of prototypes in my Model Farmer ad next month too) :)

• 2 weeks later...

Nice to see russell in model farmer looks like theres some other good items to. I see someone said about some rats just thought I would let you know even though you probably do know that plusmodel do some.

Any chance on getting these back in stock please?

C22 TRADITIONAL PIGSTY 1:32 SCALE FARM BUILDING

Just putting an order through today, hun. Should be in-stock within a couple of weeks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I misread this the first time and thought 'why POPcorn' barrels!! What does a Propcorn barrel look like, please?

It is usually blue and a bit bigger than a standard tank also could you make a pheasant feeder it is a propcorn tank with some stakes in the ground a little spring on the bottom to get feed out and has a lid on the top.

I really like the chicken coop although it may be a bit dear but I could probably afford one.

Thanks, I shouldn't think you'd find it too expensive (I can't put the price on here) - I aim to keep the majority of our models under the £20 mark and most of them are under £15 - a lot cheaper than the majority of tractors and machinery (and the production runs are small too, so you know everyone won't have the same model as you)!

It is usually blue and a bit bigger than a standard tank also could you make a pheasant feeder it is a propcorn tank with some stakes in the ground a little spring on the bottom to get feed out and has a lid on the top.

Sounds good. Can't find a bloomin pic of a propcorn tank anywhere, though. Google images only comes up with Popcorn - can they not spell! ha ha!

0025 - do you mean something like this?

voerhokzink-500x500.png

or

ophangset1-500x500.jpg

We have these items in the accessory set, plus an open sack of feed, Wil:

ed0779cms_zpsec0877db.jpg

ef45_large_zps94198076.jpg

ETONMetalFeedScoop661798XL_zpsd457580e.j

stock-photo-group-of-the-eggs-at-the-egg

I've had the prototypes back from the sculptor and I misjudged the size. One of the issues is that the Britains poultry are just a little out-of-scale (ie the hens come up above knee height), so I've had to work with correct scale v what looks right. But, I think we've managed (and my poor sculptor hasn't quite torn all his hair out!). The tray of eggs look particularly cool, but I'll post pics up as soon as I've got the masters right.

Next on the production line is 'Man emptying sack'. He'll be designed to be either filling a feed trough or spreader, complete with a couple of empty sacks with the mandatory 'stone' on the top to stop them blowing away. The great thing about this model is that it'll be able to take any of our sack decal designs - so he'll suit any type of farm :) 

Archived