Hlt Miniatures

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update on the ratchet straps. I've had the prototype through, but have returned it so that the hooks can be lengthened (as I think it's important that they clip under your trailer chassis properly), so the official release date is 1st August. They'll be supplied in packs of 2, as because they are metal, you can tension them a little without the buckles breaking (unlike some of the resin models). We are taking pre-orders, as they're expected to be very popular indeed:

WM082RatchetStraps-_zps7abb931d.jpg

WM082RatchetStraps_zpsef46e768.jpg

• 3 months later...

Hi All 

Firstly, thanks to everyone who visited our stand at Toytrac and Spalding and my apologies for not being around much at either - hopefully, the joys of having a toddler will be a little easier next year!

Also, I'd like to apologise for the problems we've had with our website. Unfortunately, the package we had was installed without my consent (while I was in hospital having Henry of all times!) and we've had endless issues with it (it's so appalling to use that even our web developer abandoned us and then our host company tried to fix problems they caused made things 10 x worse!).

But, as a result we now have a new site at:

http://hltminiatures.com/

I hope those of you who have an problems buying from me in recent months can forgive me and it hasn't put you off dealing with us in the future.

Looks good Mandy, I did try going on your old site a couple of weeks ago but my laptop flashed up there was nasty things attached that could harm my pc so I kept off it, But I will be giving the new site a good browse :)

Thanks - it's only a problem with google, but I can't seem to fix it. You can still access the old site on internet explorer, but to be honest this one is simpler and better, plus it works on mobile devices properly :-)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Better fert bags than the britians ones

Actually we're just negotiating buying the ones off Britains as they've stopped doing them  :-[  Only because ours would be resin and that would mean most lifting equipment can't handle the weight. What improvements would you suggest Sandy?

Archived