Hlt Miniatures

That face has got Cheeky Little Herbert written all over it!!! He is going to being years of happiness to the both of you and I dare say a few laughs and chuckles thrown in for good measure too. Pleased to hear all three of you are in top health, a good start in this world he has had already :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks - you can certainly see that everything is made by hand from that photo!

Holly was my Papillon, James. When first started HLT I sold mainly toys so a little dog was a nice, friendly image. The logo doesn't quite go with a model manufacturer, but I couldn't change it now.

Thanks - you can certainly see that everything is made by hand from that photo!

Holly was my Papillon, James. When first started HLT I sold mainly toys so a little dog was a nice, friendly image. The logo doesn't quite go with a model manufacturer, but I couldn't change it now.

that's a long time ago now eh mandy ,the orders used to arrived wrapped in tissue paper  and  pink ribbon/bows on them, the wife thought something was going on when the first one arrived :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  

• 3 weeks later...

Are there any plans to produce GPS receivers or similar roof mounted tractor extra's? I think there would be a good market for them as there really isn't much about. Or does HLT only focusses on extras for around the farm and yard?

Archived