Hlt Miniatures

The only reason I don't do that type of thing is because of lack of knowledge, Niels! But, it you want to send me pics of what you mean perhaps I can think about the possibility. I rely on you guys to tell me what you need.

The list for this year includes:

Female tractor driver (possibly part of a set of Lady Farmers, depending on how she turns out!)

Chickens

More workshop accessories

Dairy worker

More custom decals (all being well - this depends on me training Siobhan to do them!)

Skip

Jack Russell

We also have some models left over from last year that are still to be released.

So there maybe a little space for one or two extra models!

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mandy, here's some pictures of the big GPS manufacturers (JD, Trimble, Topcon and Ag Leader). I think they'd be quite popular? If you want to go all the way you need a little screen in the cab as well of course. ^-^  If you need any information let me know.

Just out of interest, how do you create a model figure? Do you first have to hand craft something out of clay and make a mould for it?

post-755-0-37700800-1391588407_thumb.jpg

post-755-0-15576300-1391588408_thumb.jpg

post-755-0-56105700-1391588408_thumb.jpg

post-755-0-01793800-1391588409_thumb.jpg

post-755-0-64176300-1391588409_thumb.jpg

post-755-0-43687500-1391588410_thumb.jpg

post-755-0-95392700-1391588410_thumb.png

Oddly enough I was going to ask you Mandy GPS with the in cab screen as well next time I order from you. Also was going to ask if you had thought about a small auto caster or the likes for putting on rollers etc for sowing rape and grass etc them wee air seeders seem popular all over the world. 

Brilliant idea - love it! Which model is the most popular? I'll do some research and get dimensions etc. I employ a sculptor and he uses whatever is most appropriate really - with figures he uses a polymer clay.

Do you have any pictures, please Ollie?

Brilliant idea - love it! Which model is the most popular? I'll do some research and get dimensions etc. I employ a sculptor and he uses whatever is most appropriate really - with figures he uses a polymer clay.

Do you have any pictures, please Ollie?

I think generally JD and Trimble are the most popular. Would be fairly easy to measure one up and take pictures.

• 1 month later...

U P D A T E S 

Well. we're hoping to have our poultry ready for Spalding, but it is tight!

Ratchet straps are next for our sculptor

Then, the GPS systems

Also, we can now supply custom decals (thanks to me taking on Siobhan). http://www.hollylovestoys.com/en/decals/1064-dec1-88-assorted-farm-signs.html

Not just yet, Ollie. The trouble is I often work from photos and I am a bit nervous about doing that with something that technical. For example the GPS - I need to know what it looks like from all angles, but I can't find any photos or technical specs.So really I need to find someone who has one and we don't have any arable farms locally - hence it takes me a little time to get plans together for our sculptor, I'll keep it in-mind of course.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quickie - we'll be at Spalding on Sunday and will have our new poultry sets, which have been painted by the wonderful, Mr Phil Magolan. Many of you would have seen his outstanding work on here already and we're really looking forward to working with him on more projects this year :)

They do look really nice Mandy.

Is that a Herald one in the background of the 2nd pic ?

are 1/32 eggs in the pipeline ? ;D

They all ready look to be under the hen Mark :D

Those are fantastic by the way Mandy, Phils done a great job of painting them, will he be painting them all?

They all ready look to be under the hen Mark :D

Those are fantastic by the way Mandy, Phils done a great job of painting them, will he be painting them all?

Thanks Mark and James - yes Phil will be painting them all. I really admire his work and am thrilled to bits that he's working with us :)

They do look really nice Mandy.

Is that a Herald one in the background of the 2nd pic ?

are 1/32 eggs in the pipeline ? ;D

Thanks - yes it is a Herald. As always, our products hopefully pay homage to this amazing Britain's range. We've made them slightly plumper and the cockerel is fractionally bigger, and (because people will want to use the on their dios) we've got rid of the bases.

• 2 months later...

New releases:

Electricity Poles (we had already been selling something similar, but had supply problems, so we've developed our own models)

FB068ElectricityPole_zps391471a1.jpg

Something for the vintage farm diorama - these will be supplied without bases so they sit properly on your plough. They will also have more detail than the models shown.

DSCF0540_zps6b99306b.jpg

DSCF0734_zps7fb87143.jpg

These ratchet straps have been requested by one of our biggest dealers and will be the only ready-to-display versions in 11:32 scale on the market. They'll be available in about a week's time.

NewProducts_zps207aa1db.jpg

Archived