Hlt Miniatures

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, they'll be the latest model. To make it viable the models will have to appeal to the wider market of collectors and not just model farmers I'm afraid. The minimum order quantity is 5000 models  :-

Well done on obtaining a licence from ford Mandy.Was it difficult to get permission from Ford?,I'm asking because if your venture goes well I have a good idea for your second ford model.

I'm well looking forward to seeing your new transit Mandy.

Well done on obtaining a licence from ford Mandy.Was it difficult to get permission from Ford?,I'm asking because if your venture goes well I have a good idea for your second ford model.

I'm well looking forward to seeing your new transit Mandy.

Hi Jamie - I'm working with Britains and they already have the licensing. Just to update - it will be the original old model we'll produce after all, as Tomy don't want to make any new models (other than what they have planned) for the next three years. So all being well, I can have a new model in three years time. Do you guys think people would buy the older version?

Yes I do think people will Mandy as there's still thousands of them still running about on the roads still (and they are better looking than the new ones) so they will fit in on a farm layout. Are you doing both versions of the Britains Transit panel van and open back?

To start with I'm just doing the panel van, Mark

The tipper version would do you well to mandy, dealers truck, add a few custom extras and you have a tyre fitters van, remove the tipper and fit a britains ifor Williams body's for a small farm livestock shifter, basic body for a Luton delivery van.all for the picking

Hi Jamie - I'm working with Britains and they already have the licensing. Just to update - it will be the original old model we'll produce after all, as Tomy don't want to make any new models (other than what they have planned) for the next three years. So all being well, I can have a new model in three years time. Do you guys think people would buy the older version?

Could you expand on this Mandy, does it mean Britain's have no planned new releases till 2018 once the 2015 range is out?

• 4 weeks later...

if you could I recon you will do very well with them mandy, as mentioned the transit tipper has a wealth of options for you body wise, and the same would apply with the Iveco truck, low loader, tipper, box van, small animal truck to name just a few , even just a cab and chassis would sell , so it could be converted to a bigger version buy the more experienced conversion guys

Archived