Hlt Miniatures

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually we're just negotiating buying the ones off Britains as they've stopped doing them  :-[  Only because ours would be resin and that would mean most lifting equipment can't handle the weight. What improvements would you suggest Sandy?

Just a more streamlined back so they sit better on the forks and mabey some empty bags

Yes what age transit Mandy ? Hopefully not the new ones as they are dam ugly but a older version say mk1 or 2 would be great

Personally I think the new big transits are the second best looking van on the market at the moment after the VW crafter, if it was an older van Id prefer to see a Sherpa/LDV Piolt or Convoy

You may like the look of a Sherpa but try driving one ,they were bad, very bad,anyway, a different 32nd scale van will be nice , are you going for a panel version or a chassis cab where you can put different bodies on it Mandy ? Maximise the model so to speak

not really Mandy,but i will try to source a picture of stacked ferty bags,dont forget the seagulls Mandy,i would love a set or 2 of those

I know you'd like seagulls and I'd love to make some, but I just don't think I can make them inexpensive enough - unless more people would start to like unpainted kits in the UK  :-

mandy do a google search for "ICI /yara bulk bags" or similar, these are how they used to come, I can remember them on pallets, but without them they tend to stack the same ,hope it helps  

Don't think they do the dumpy bags now as you had to pay a deposit on pallet and get it back when you returned pallet and running lorries around with empty pallets was expensive I could be wrong but I think they are all top hanging bags now as like the Britains ones and hold 500kg -600kg -or 1000kg  

No I havnt seen them in ages either mate, but it sort of shows how they stack, plus I wouldn't mind a few as we used to have ours delivered that way when I was younger , used to get it on the Leyland constructer we had, with a drop side tipper or one of my nephews would do a run in his artic he used to run if he was quiet

Interesting info :\

Just a thought Mandy, how about something along these lines

63dc60bb668d557f30082864c19c20e8_zpsca21

abf21d607f6d445a810f59d124a8b43f_zps2928

Just a thought as it's something a bit different to tyres for silage clamps and I didn't think there were many other options in model form. Link to the websites below
http://www.siloseal.co.uk
http://kelvincave.com/equipment/clamp-management/tyre-less-clamp-protection

Now they look a bit different Tommy - Thanks for that :)

I know you'd like seagulls and I'd love to make some, but I just don't think I can make them inexpensive enough - unless more people would start to like unpainted kits in the UK  :-

i understand Mandy,lets hope more people would like them,oh, happy birthday Mandy

Archived