Weise Toys 2012

AJH

• 2 weeks later...

Weise are fast becoming my favourite model maker, the detail is exquistite, the build quality is superb and the attention to detail is brilliant. It's a bit of a shame they have not touched many old English classics, my dream would be for a County, Muir Hill or old MF/Fords but he Fendt and Deutz models they have done are some of my favourites in my whole collection.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a model ref 2007??

2001 Fendt 512C Pieper

2002 Schluter Industrial

2003 Fendt 818 'Vorführschlepper'

2004 Schluter Red

2005 Unimog 406 THW

2006 Deutz D 130-06 2wd (LCN)

2007 ?

2008 Fendt 512C 'Vorführschlepper'

2009 MB Trac 1000 Blue-Silver

Weise are fast becoming my favourite model maker, the detail is exquistite, the build quality is superb and the attention to detail is brilliant. It's a bit of a shame they have not touched many old English classics, my dream would be for a County, Muir Hill or old MF/Fords but he Fendt and Deutz models they have done are some of my favourites in my whole collection.

I agree. I would love to see Weise venture out abit into the bigger world & give us something that aint German for a change also. They are very predictable with the models they make, cause you always know its going to be a German product of some sort. But then again ROS are kinda the same with Italian gear.!

• 4 weeks later...

You having one of those odd days, Barry or is it the change in your hormone tablets doing this to you?! :ha ha!: :ha ha!: :ha ha!:

I like the Unimog fire engine, a bit different but not one I'll be buying obviously. I do quite like the Schluter too, I think having now seen a realbone they have grown on me.

• Like 1

You having one of those odd days, Barry or is it the change in your hormone tablets doing this to you?! :ha ha!: :ha ha!: :ha ha!:

I like the Unimog fire engine, a bit different but not one I'll be buying obviously. I do quite like the Schluter too, I think having now seen a realbone they have grown on me.

Sean show you his Tris??!! :ha ha!: :D

When Weise started, I was going to collect all the models, but what with lots of different Unimogs, Schluters and MB's, and the unobtainable Ltd editons, i've given it a miss.

Fantastic models though :)

• 2 weeks later...