What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

3 john deere combines parked up in a field near haddenham, new holland tc65 combine cutting barley near rampton , john deere with a disc mower near willingham. massey 390t with a rotovator at mepal.

was that on the road towards Sutton (Witcham Toll) ??? ???

MF 390 ( i think, it pulled out in front of me)

One of the smaller New Holland tractors

John Deere 6810 + JD mower

2 old MF combines in sheds

One of the bigger sprayers in the area (red and white, hydro thing)

6 Fendt's and 2 Valtras at the dealers

Fendt 936  :o towing a silage trailer - filled the whole road, what a monster

massey 550 near wilburton

international 10?? with a 6 tonne (ish) gull trailer further along towards cottenham

massey 6150 with hay tedder near earith and then just further along 3 john deere 6820 mowing verges

where abouts do you live Toyfarmer :-\ :-\ ???

class dominator 180 parked up i na field, old mf 590, class ??? ares i think with an older quadrant baler in the distance(baler was very square in shape),ford 7600 4wd topping, 3 new west sialge trailer soutside a dealers i didnt know was there in hatherliegh(valtra) old fergy 35 i think with yard scraper, and a 135 with the same  further dwon the road

::) ::)::) saw a bit on tour from CPH to KALUNBORG and back

combines

NH

TX34

CLAAS

Dominator 86

3 lexion in different spots

J.D.

9560i

MF

a trailed Dronningborg D-750 (71/2 feet) towed by a IH 844-S

Tractors and graintrailers

J.D

tractors and baler

MF 135+Welger AP-61

Ford TW-35+Heston

other

Ford 2000 outside a garage

J.D. 7830 with cultivator in a potatofield

:o :o :o

big ol JD 7 series with subsolier going up and down and up.....on the OSR field i missed being cut last week

also noticed a few fields near me have already been ploughed and harrowed etc. :o :o :o

big ol JD 7 series with subsolier going up and down and up.....on the OSR field i missed being cut last week

also noticed a few fields near me have already been ploughed and harrowed etc. :o :o :o

Have you seen the cat challenger with the huge ripper thingy on the back Ben... he's done most of the fields around here in the last few days... he kept me awake at night the other night.... but what an exhaust note she had... throaty is the best way to describe it  :o

Have you seen the cat challenger with the huge ripper thingy on the back Ben... he's done most of the fields around here in the last few days... he kept me awake at night the other night.... but what an exhaust note she had... throaty is the best way to describe it  :o

nope not yet, is in down Longstanton road?? ???, i did see him last year on the A14 a few times travelling back and forth

claas on rubber tracks with 6m simba solo , quad-track + 8m cooper discs JD 8530 + g-b 9 furrow plough , lexion 600 on tracks , lexion 580 , JD9880 stsi with jd 6410+6910 carting away and this morning had a walk around the farm where me dad works part-time JD 2140-2850-6400-6410-6810-6910-6820-6920[4days old]-7600-7810-7920+claas-480+dom 116cs