What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

Two old (Blue) tractors without cabs heading on the back of a lorry for Tarrant Hinton (and the Great Dorset Steam Fair?)  Have no idea what they were as I could only see the rear of the vehicle which was in front x 3 cars

One gorgeous Traction Engine on another transporter heading for Tarrant Hinton and the GDSF

Very old Foden with a showmans wagon .......................ditto.......................

AND and very tiny Claas combine in a very pale green on the back of a small flatbed lorry heading away from Tarrant Hinton.  I mean it was small as it fitted on the back of the lorry without overlap.  Again I have no model as I was behind it all the way to Salisbury.

They're gorgeous aren't they... but it is second place to the 135 for me (PS hope this makes sense as Mum's just given me a G & T) ;)

Second favourite is the old David Brown.  A client has one bought secondhand in 1995 for ?400.  Now you cannot buy one for under ?9000 - same vintage.  Still works on the farm

DB rules - as in DB9 Aston Martin winners of class at Le Mans this year.  Same DB = David Brown

a Case Quadtrak ploughing near the Humber bridge while out and about on a day off.

I later put my running kit on to find it with camera but it was way out of reach by then.

Loads of vintage and modern stuff cultivating, combining etc etc right up to 10:45 + but was always on the way somewhere in a hurry to stop !

The silage outfit is running up and down the road outside my office again today.

TM150 and TS115A with 20ft Smyths. TS100, TS115 and MF5455 with smaller trailers. Agrotron 165 just went by with Taarup autoswather mower - I think it is the same crew.

The whistle from the exhaust of the TSA under load is just gorgeous!  :-*

I made a special effort for an hour yesterday (without the missus) and found a Class 98, JD1175, MF742 + supporting tractors, a trio of JD's & spreaders, a JD8420 ploughing....in glorious sunshine...and they were all hidden behind tall thick hedges, at the far sides of fileds, or the traffic was manic so couldn't stop...very frustrating !!

and today, all round the Wetwang area...

half-a dozen different Lexions, MF520 (+MF565 & MF575 tractors), MF742, JD9880, a couple of NH combines, 2 Cat Challengers and Rapid drills (one of them trapped in traffic in Wetwang itself), various JD's with Stewart and Easterby trailers, JD7810 with new NH baler...etc etc...and one very impatient wife !!!

::) ::)::) different MF NH JD ploughing

Ford 9600 with a rapid

MF 188 with a WELGER AP 71 and EGEBJERG balewagon

Leyland 384 with loader

Nuffield 460 with a 3 furrow plough  :o :o :o

Not strictly machinary.... but I spotted a naked lady on a chair in a window in Andover  :o:D :D ;D

Ha, Ha ANOTHER naked lady and in Andover!  And what was she doing then, Marky dear?  Don't tell me she was taking the battery out of smoke alarm 'cos then I know you're telling porkies.

Why?  the one you did NOT see is four and half miles beyond Andover

Now this is a strange thing but does anyone know of a machine that collects bales that are dropped on the floor (and don't say a sledge or a flat 8) because this thing was on another tractor and seemed to be tieing them up because a tele loader came along and picked up the bundle without any fancy grab      it was in the distance but i was watching it whilst combineing and wondering if i was seeing things :-\ :-\

Ford 3600 and 5t trailer

Fiat 110-90 turbo with 18t Thorpe Trailer

Deutz 2780 combine

Laverda M152 combine

Lamborghini 754

JQ 6420S

JQ 6620 with Armstrong and Holmes Trailer

Claas Lexion 550

Claas Dominator 85

Renault 180-94

Valtra N 101

Ford 7610

Ford 5600

Fiat 110-90 with Tanco T130 loader

Ford 3000 Super Dexta with loader

Steyr 9145

Ursus 4512

Ursus 475 4wd

Ford 7840

NH TM 125

IH 885XL with 2 drum mower

Deutz 36.30 combine

Deutz 36.10 combine

JQ 1055 combine

MF 525 combine

NH TS 110 A with Toomey Trailer

I'm sure there was more over the past few days but I can't think of them now  :D