What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

Busy day round MJB's way today, I saw a JCB 412s on a 55reg, MF 6480 hauling beet or something in a Richard Western 12tonner into Pen Mill trdg est, JD 6900 hauling scrap with a Richard Western 12tonner, JCB 3220 with a dump trailer, JD 6210se hauling silage bales, TM165 with a *something* & Holmes dilage trailer on, a blue Valmet with loader hauling dumpy bags of mill mix, a McCormick with loader feeding chickens and a JD 955 combine on a lowloader from Cornwall heading up towards Frome, A Fry was the name on the wagon. (My surname!!!) Ring any bells for the Cornwall contingent??

Armstrong & Holmes trailer, I expect.

Good prices?

Nope not really MF 8240 - ?17500 (way below what was expected we were expecting 20,000+ cause of low hours)

MF 3125 - 6700 (was in ok condition so not bad price for considering 8000 hours)

Claas 405 - 28250 (not bad but could have been better)

MF 6180 - 7500

MF 4270 - 11200 (about right)

looks like some people got a bargin or two then,

Yer they did i think the good weather was put against them as people rushing to get spring drilling in. But was sad to see my (ok mates) MF 8240 go for so little :'( :'(

I'm sure he doesnt but have a crawl round the chassis on a Larrington and check on the size of the single tipping ram.. . .. They are a mighty trailer. We tipped them over time and time again, righted them, reloaded and just arried on!!

I saw a 3065 with a trailer load of fert bags on yesterday along with a TM or a 60 series with a Gem sprayer, a TM/60series being loaded up with muck by a Cat TH62 loader, a 6160 parked having feed bags loaded by the driver. Also a Manitou backhoe loader with telescopic centre boom. Don't know the model number but I have seen two before. Looks very handy.

Was down in deepest sussex and saw;

couple of NH's, one spreading, being loaded up with 'blueish' colour stuff by a loadall

The other NH ploughing the same field.

One NH i had to let by when i was leaving the site i went to

JCB fastrac spreading lime i think ???

JD and loader unloading bales

no masseys  :( :( :(

and a load of JD's planting potatoes, couldnt make out to much but looked like destoners. planters, box rotators on JCB etc.....was tempted to drive down the farm track but never know what the response would be  :-\ :-\