What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

nh 8650 and 5 furrow lemken plough, closely followed in the same field by a ford 7740 and accord harrow/drill combo , opp side of the road a mf 6290 and 5 furrow dowdswell hard at it, and a 6190 with trima loader and marshall trailer hauling soil away fro ma new track being built by a big cat 360 digger, mc xtx and 6 furrow ?? plough, was all red but no markings, certainly not knervy. jd ?? and mcconnel bush wacker

a team chopping maize

claas jag 950

jd 7530 + richard weston sf14  x2

jd 6930 + bailey trailer

claas aries + richard weston sf14

they were in the field right behind where i work (only a mesh fence separates) so you can guess what i was watching on and off  ::)

In one of CO-OP's fields today I saw a JD looked like a 7810 but was right in the middle of the field, with a Vaderstad drill behind it, and in the gateway to the field was their trusty old TW35 with and Accord on the back. why would there be two tractors in the same field both with drills?

massey ferguson 5480 with the loader and vison roof and to finnish it off ot even had them strange tyres like hattie a shame it was 60 plate and also the guy in the cab looked like someone out of a horror movie. so marky ferguson have you upgraded hattie for a younger model?

massey ferguson 5480 with the loader and vison roof and to finnish it off ot even had them strange tyres like hattie a shame it was 60 plate and also the guy in the cab looked like someone out of a horror movie. so marky ferguson have you upgraded hattie for a younger model?

I'm imagining freddy krueger.

Only 1 tractor seen today, a New Holland T8050 about to start work with a Vaderstad  Rapid A600S, plus acompanying JCB Loadall.

FX58 with Kemper header, two MX170s with 18ft Smyths, and a Volvo loader heading from Clonroche to cut maize in Macmine.

Sounds like TF's gear then under the shadow of the Pillar. Think it is only one Smyth trailer though and all of his are 20fts. One of the 170's has a front linkage as well.

Tidy outfit  8)

Oi..  >:(  .. someone out of a horror movie...  >:(

you just watch it mister... or you may find yourself off my Christmas list  ;):P