What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

A Fendt towing a silage trailer with something that looked like a mixture of leaves and wood chips (any suggestions  ???). Also do the axles on silage trailers normally splay outwards ???

Maybe they are taking it to a farm to spread on the feilds  ??? I think Jason Hasert on TTT did a scene on his display of his farm spreading leaves on one of the feilds. Anyone's guess I suppose.

Two great old JD's seen passing through Warrington. A JD 2130 and a JD 2040S, apparently they were doing a sponsored tractor road run from John O'Groats to Lands End.

According to the sign on the back they were sponsored by Wisemans and they were raising money for Multiple Sclerosis.

NH something with bowser

NH something with yellow coloured Silage trailer

2 JD 7 series with green silage trailers

what was annoying is i couldnt see where they had some from so couldnt look for the chopper :'( :'( :'( :'(

krone big x ( prob the same one i saw in the spring/summer on grass) up near winkleigh north devon, with maize header on, well and truley stuck in a feild gateway, right down to the chassis on all 4 wheels, ,not sure how they were going to get it out mind, feild was only 1 gate way in, right on the main road, and no tractor in the field behind it to pull, with not enough room to get one in front the front, most of the field behind was well chewed up to from the hauling,

On the way to get the Coupe, around the Salisbury area saw a

New Holland T8040 (Big)

New Holland T7060

In Worthing I saw 2 New Holland T7060's one with artic lowloader and one with a big vegetable packing trailer.

New Holland TM155 & Joskin Trailer hauling muck on the outskirts of Portsmouth.

New Holland TS135a & Joskin Trailer hauling muck.

MF 40Rs Combine

Fendt 930 (New Shape) Flatbed with lots of swede boxes.

John Deere 6930 Flatbed with lots of swede boxes also.

Ermmm...

JCB New Handler going up a hill a while past stone henge and on the left is the biggest stack of fallen over square bales I have ever seen in the distance! (Tris might know where)

Probably others.