What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

Sean, you post in this topic almost every day, it is high time you bought yourself a camera, we need pictures

i know, i did have a good camera till it was lent to someone, who promptly dropped it and broke it >:( >:(  so i only have a good one, and that aint going in the van, so looking for a nice cheapo half decent one now prob is i will get stuck in plymouth for 3 months the min i do get one, thats almost a promise ;D ;D ;D 

Guilty as charged... and yesterday where I get held up by the Cottenham fun run too  >:(:of:D :D

yeah i forgot that was on and got held up trying to get to Ely!  >:( >:( , is it no quicker for you to go via wilburton?

Was on the Train from York to Manchester today was was shocked to see some farmers cutting silage! Is it common for farmers to work on a Sunday?

Not very common over here in NI  :-\

too right noel if the weathers in it get at it  ;D  but usually we dont work sundays ONLY if need be wee all need a rest ha ha!

Was on the Train from York to Manchester today was was shocked to see some farmers cutting silage! Is it common for farmers to work on a Sunday?

prob 50 50 to be honest noel, we never worked a sunday, the familly wasnt as such religous, but they belived in one day a week off,no matter what the weather was like, behind on cutting ,seeding etc, didnt matter , not even the pigs got fed

Not unusual at all to work on a Sunday here, we work Sundays when potato planting, harvesting, potato harvesting, baling, as long as the weather stays on our side we keep going. I can remember when I worked for the silage contractor doing 5-6 weeks on maize without a day off, 6am till anything up till 9pm 6 days a week and 7am till 7pm on a Sunday, was even worse when I worked on the 3600acre farm, 90-100 hour weeks were the norm from mid July onwards, just a big push to get on with it 7am till up to 1am the next morning 7 days a week

ermm did you see a massey 6499 with triple mowers around  cleckheaton way today or yesterday ???

last farm i worked on yes we worked on sundays,firm i work for know part time we work sundays,im sure there are thousands of farms that do

County 7600-Four bubble cab near Clonroche.

Don't know that one ;D

Was down Nashmach Country today and came across a Horsch Terrano on a Fendt 818, Bedformer on an 820, destoner on a T6000, potato sower on another 820, and a Farm Master with a box tipper.

A little later on I came across a Terracotta TS115 heading for Clonroche

I think those are up Rathnure/Ballywilliam direction?

I know of that TS - often meet the owner in WFC drawing meal or grain ;)

depends we work sundays if we need to as do most farmers round here

only seen 5 tractors all week >:( >:(>:( >:(  the farms ford 4000 with flemming topper cutting the grass arround the cabins this morn, a ford 6600?? bubble cab with old chaffer sprayer in a field of rape, stuff was dam tall, as i could only see the arches and cab, but think its from the farm op so they have a 6600 i do know from last visit, and a lovley mint mf 575 red cab at duxford used to tow the flying planes from the hangers, again at duxford a yellow te20 for the same job, and a mf 175 painted dark blue?????

shame i forgot the camera when we packed monday morn aint it >:( >:(>:(