What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

lovley scene of 2 case jx85 's one on atrailed  forager, the other alongside with a single axel dark blue silage trailer, 2 other trailers sat in the field waiting, and then a pair of nh identical to the case coming back with another 2 dark blue single axel trailers, fields on its 3rd cut and the crop looked good, infact i have seen aonther 5 or 6 3rd cuts on the way back and forth this week, and all look good thick crops 

What a day to not have your phone or cam on you was driving home and seen all this going on in the one field

NH 8070 combine

2x MF3095 on a grain trailers

MF3095 on a NH 945 small baler and flat 8 sledge

MF5460 on a claas 280 round baler

MF5475 with flat bale trailer

MF6480 with flat bale trailer

MF6150 with quicke loader and flat 8 grab

JCB 526s with round bale grab

nice maize crew off to work, new jag 940 with kemper maize header on, followed by two mf 6480's, both with a lovely redrock halfpipe silage trailers ,painted with the chassis mf grey  to match the tractors, silver wheels, and the silage tops were red outer frames, with grey inserts, looked brand spankers new, not a mark on them, then 5 mins later another pair of mf's with the same trailers, but a bit smaller than the first ones, same colour scheme though, new company for me, pmi/pdi enterprises, the logo said , then on the way home a mf 8420 with kuhn seeder/harrow on the back, and a second harrow up front, two nh tm's bushwacking, and a older ford 7610 teding up

not today but yesterday i saw an very nice MF168 hedge trimming on the road from Taunton to Wiviliscombe  then up on exmoor a 575 rotavating & well used cab craft cabbed 265 with dutch harrows & following behind him was a donkey jacketed driver with baler twine for belt old chap driving his MF 35X drilling with an MF 732 !

brilliant

On my way to work

Case CVX1170 haling spuds

NH T6050 haling wood chips

Then a slurry gang

Case MXM140 on wide wheels with Front Reel and spreading plate

NH TM130 with a Reel on the back and pump

MF6499 with a 3 gang claas mower :)

I was in a yard yesterday and there was a John Q 7930 and Sumo cultivator parked up. A Case CVX and Horsch Pronto 4DC arrived in later.

This morning I passed a Cat  Challenger and Vaderstad drill (6m or 8m?) parked up in front of a Georgian Mansion.

on firday, tris in his 698 bushwacking, along with a few other bits and bobs, nh t???? with rolland turbo silage trailer, the odd mf and jd, on the way back today, between didcott and swindon, loads of cat tracks out seeding, ploughing, one was right beside the track with a sub soiler, and the thing was down deep, could only see a ft of the legs above the soil if that ,and he was moving some. mf 6 or 7 out seeding, several jd's doing similar dutys, 

Had a couple of hours round the southern side of the NYorks Moors today with camera and without missus !

Failed miserably though.

Mile and miles of road with nothing to be seen, then

2xJD 6930+bailey tralers carting spuds

NH8340 cutting hedges

Renault cutting hedges

DB885 and box on hitch

04 reg TM140+Amazon cultivator/drill following a 05 reg TM120 & 5-furrow Knervland

and the rest

but all on the road/behind hedges etc

BAH !!!

claas lexion 600 teratrac with corn header

john deere 7430 with crimper (just infront of the lexion)

really nackered valtra valme with loader

and at college

john deere 6530 with 4f plough

john deere 6534 with 11ton samson muck spreader

john deere 6230 with 3f plough

new holland t6020 with 3f plough

• 2 weeks later...

not today but yesterday i saw an very nice MF168 hedge trimming on the road from Taunton to Wiviliscombe  then up on exmoor a 575 rotavating & well used cab craft cabbed 265 with dutch harrows & following behind him was a donkey jacketed driver with baler twine for belt old chap driving his MF 35X drilling with an MF 732 !

brilliant

Nice collection to see :D :D

NH TS125A 2wd with Claas liner 3000,

NH T6080 with triffit silage trailer

Claas jag 880 with triples on and a 890 lifting 4th cut grass

Also a MTX Micmac pushing hard with a 5f plough as it was being chased by a 8520T JD and 6M combi drill in some land that had just had it's tattie crop lifted