What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

Saw a few tractors carting silage for about 10 miles along the A46 just north of Leicester today consisting of a JD 7710, 7720, 7820, 7920, a couple of Claas (think one was a 836) and a Case? not sure what the trailers were but they all had Wrights written on them (contractors i presume).

Alot of modern stuff but up near Evesham was a Ford 8210 Super Q with 4f rev Dowdeswell and a 7710 2wd bubble cab with Dowdeswell p/harrow. Ford 4000 carting silage bales. Saw a TW25 bubble cab on maize cart on A303 and an MF 1080 off ploughing with a 4f conventional this morning.

Saw a Grimme self propelled spud harvester, it was shifting going up across the field

JD7920 with a trailed Grimme harvester for doing the headlands i guess

Various JD6*20s hauling 18tonne griffith trailers.

All abit to green for my liking :-\ :D

Woke up this morning by a Jaguar 880 going up the road - same one I took a pic of a while back looking as though it was about to go head to head with a Fiesta!  Much more interesting was the Tractor accompanying it - a very tidy W reg Ford TW-30.

Joe

Nice Joe, beast's them TW's. I was following an MF6475 earlier when I passed a field with an MF8240 on 4m p/h drill combo, 3090 on seed trailer and a 590 to load the seed into the drill. 4 generations in on glance. Further up the road towards Wraxall, Somerset were two Fastracs & a Deere on West 2000 spreaders & a JCB 41? loading.

Came back along the M5 this evening and saw a Ford 4610 in a field burning up tops, a NH TS 115, Case 4230 Pro.

In Taunton I saw a 56' reg Fendt 716 with brand new Bailey trailer 12 tonne

Then a NH 7740 with hedgetrimmer on the A361

And a MF 3065 with hedgetrimmer outside South Molton.

Tris do you have another lorry in your fleet thats blue and white but no sign writing and a flatbed trailer on the back with a crane?

No mate we don't mate. They r all signed up bar the red & white one which is on a flatbed Luke. There quite a few blue/white ones around, probably like mine an ex Maritime fleet unit. Big fleet that, take's in APL and another fleet aswell. All on shipping container contracts. White cabs,blue chassis and usually Toplines or 95XF Superspace.

not much on the to and from Spalding....

DB or MF Standen beet harvester

JCB fastrac

what else Tris/Marcus :-\ :-\ ???

7840 2wd and two TM's or 60series lifting spuds with Grimme lifter and Bailey trailers going home. ON the way up a yard with a TW-30 or something and a 9600. .. .loads of stuff in yards but not much working.