What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

Um ... haven't really been on the ball from the last few days had a few mates round and stuff but went for a bike ride today and saw

2 McCormicks setting out the irrigation unit

1 Valtra C parked up with a Kuhn fertilizer spreader ready for the off

1 Manitou telehandler moving some tattie boxes

1 Valtra/Valmet tractor ... (don't have a clue) with what looked like a Lely power harrow

And my friend told me that a few miles down the road from where he went on holiday there was a Massey Ferguson plant  ??? He was near the Pyronees in France  ???

jd6100 2wd,1 jd 7700 outside the workshop, front wheels and hubs missing(typical jd :D :D) 2 zetor 9450's both 4wd, 1 zetor 9111 2wd, big beast ,never seen one before,mf3060 2wd and fergy loader, mf6180,mf165,mf3090 4wd ploughin, jd6290 sub soiling a ploughed field??? why????

nh tm 140 mc mtx140 mc mtx155 both slurry tankering, along with a valtra t ,all with big redrocks on the back,old teleloader,poss jd ?? in yellow mf362 and small trailer, couple of fordsons and a leyland, why dont i take my camera with me

couple of masseys, 1*** cutting grass near Fen Stanton

and other 4*** towing grass cutters, prob on way to Swavesey College

amended post due to fact i'm using Seans Batteries for my keyboard and keys dont respond in time!....sorry PDH

couple of masseys, 1*** cutting grass near Fen Stanton

and other 4*** towing grass cutters, prob on way to Swavesey College

Is that Swavesey College Ben? 

amended post due to fact i'm using Seans Batteries for my keyboard and keys dont respond in time!....sorry PDH ;) ;)

1 0f jd townleys johndeere 6820s front mounted stone fork and lemken 4 meter power harrow

porter contracts claas jag 900 and 890,big m mark 2,jcb 416 and 412,various new holland fords,7 16 ton kane silage trailers and the claas butterflys all n the yard ready to go!!!!!!!!! :o :o