NEW tractor from DBP Models ....County 1164

Udimore

• 2 weeks later...

3 beauties have been built so far.

Dave is hoping to have some more built up over the next few weeks.

I will keep you all informed of the progress on here and the facebook and UTS website pages

More fantastic work from Dave!! :of

Does anyone have a contact number - tried Daves old number, and a Scottish chap answered...??

hi we have moved back into england the old mobile is still in operation 07979 912610 due to full time we will not answer when working seems unfair to them please leave a message we will get back to you asap regards dave

hi we have moved back into england the old mobile is still in operation 07979 912610 due to full time we will not answer when working seems unfair to them please leave a message we will get back to you asap regards dave

hope to have a limited number available at the aberdeen show

you forgot to add the "after the beep " bit dave :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: looks great i must say, whats the next massey then??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

That's a nice looking model Iain. Are you pleased with it? I expect its up to David's usual high standard?

Hi Bill, I'm still alive and kicking. Very busy year, some changes but just no time for the hobby, I hope that'll change a bit this year though.

Nicey nicey nicey..........thanks for sharing your pictures Wil.

Fully expected it to be to David exacting standards.

We'll be heading to Scotland again next year so an 1164 will be top of my shopping list along with a few others from David if I can get away with it.

Archived