What did you see today that made you laugh?

bit of traffic rage today, bloke pulls out on the a38 in a brand new bowler wildcat landy, pulls straight into the outside lane to pass a lorry, guy in a 54 plate porsche 911 takes exception to this,spead up and  proceeded  to flash his lights blow the horn ect, wildcat  driver indicates and pulls back into the inside lane after passing the wagon, to which the porsche drive drops a gear(heard the revs go up) pulls along side the other guy and give the bird ect symbol at him, wildcat driver promptly drop his foot on the right hand peddle and leave mr porsche man stranded in the outside lane, thing went of like a rocket and sounded awsome to say the least, know the guy indirectly, he had a older one he used to race, new ones  covered in sponsers logos ect, 2 spare wheels  in the back sand/mud trays on the side , the full works, mr porschey clearly thought this was a mud ploder ,will know better next time wont he

The vision of Aunty Sue who I now call "Neon Nelly" with her pink wellies and yellow parka with her fav. floppy hat out walking her two new little ponys dragging her along the lane...gives me a right proper chuckle.....I can just imagine it.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Not so much what I saw but what I heard.....we are undergoing yet another period of change and going back to the way we used to do some things a few years ago........one of my colleagues made the comment that "we were re-inventing the wheel" but a senior officer disagreed and stated "we were moving forward with familiarity"

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Had dinner a while ago,...looked at a tired looking Cerin and asked him if he was tired,...."no I'm not " was the reply.

Had a shower and a chat and a couple of beers,came back to have a look on here and there he is fast asleep in my armchair.

Bless him,....must be the Sussex air....... ;)  ,......Oh,..please ignore the date... ::)

t8urfr.jpg

Bless him. . .

Right, now get some shaving foam and squirt it in his hand and then tickle his nose. . .

. . . or, better still (Harry Enfield) put some crisps in his mouth. By the time he wakes up they would have turned into a wet paste. . . .

:D :D :D

just picked the wife up from a meal, towns heaving with people out in fancy dress halloween stuff on, inc one guy whos walking round in a white blood stained t shirt, with just his left arm and shoulder along withhis  head  sticking out of a shark costume hes wearing,dorsal fin the works, right down over his feet, had to be seen to belived, 

A young in service colleague was sitting in the canteen telling people what he is going to do, let's just say he is.....confident  ;) ;)  One of the older guys turned to him and said "you are a bit like a lighthouse in the desert, you are very bright but no damn use to anybody"

Nearly fell off my chair  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I saw a man today that made me laugh. Well, I laughed after he had left!

This chap came here trying to flog me a photo of the house and garden taken from a helicopter a couple of weeks ago, you know the ones. He also tried to flog my Siter-in-law one of their side as well, Brother was still in bed after a night shift. Anyway, Sister-in-law refused to buy as she said the garden looked like a tip and she would never put it on the wall. So that was that. The photo of my side was not so bad, fairly tidy and the garden looking reasonable. He wanted £35 each but I questioned the quality as they were framed in a cheap wood effect frame that you can buy from the pound shop and the one of my side had not even been trimmed properly and was hanging out one side of the frame by a quarter inch. So my negotiaton began. He said that he would do the both for £25, Sister-in-law had already refused so I said that that means they would be £12.50 each at that rate. In the end I had mine for a tenner plus a vegetable marrow and six sweetcorn cobs from the garden. I'm still chuckling now.  :laugh:

I opened the door to my wall cabinet and one of the little vintage Britains men smoking a pipe fell out and his foot came off.

freak accident with the threshing machine!  :-X

well i watched my housemate's missus drop his toothpaste down the toilet, which she broke on her last visit to ours.... damned if i'm footing the bill.

forgot to add this one, mid way through the cermony yesterday ,my cousin's little 15 month old lad  decided to shout out tractor pretty dam loud as he saw one of the councils massey 5445 droop snoot loaders go by, classic and a lad to my own heart, made me look round and see. his old man works on a all mf farm in suffolk, which i am due to visit in june with any luck

I saw a man today that made me laugh. Well, I laughed after he had left!

This chap came here trying to flog me a photo of the house and garden taken from a helicopter a couple of weeks ago, you know the ones. He also tried to flog my Siter-in-law one of their side as well, Brother was still in bed after a night shift. Anyway, Sister-in-law refused to buy as she said the garden looked like a tip and she would never put it on the wall. So that was that. The photo of my side was not so bad, fairly tidy and the garden looking reasonable. He wanted £35 each but I questioned the quality as they were framed in a cheap wood effect frame that you can buy from the pound shop and the one of my side had not even been trimmed properly and was hanging out one side of the frame by a quarter inch. So my negotiaton began. He said that he would do the both for £25, Sister-in-law had already refused so I said that that means they would be £12.50 each at that rate. In the end I had mine for a tenner plus a vegetable marrow and six sweetcorn cobs from the garden. I'm still chuckling now.  :laugh:

Arkwright spring to mind

Having had gale force winds which tipped a fence over and sent my honeysuckle arch leaning at an acute angle I noticed that the prop for my cotoneaster had gone missing.  I found it lying on the garden a little distance from the tree which has been threatening to fall over for years.

Tree still  standing = 10 points :of

Prop = null points :laugh:::)