What did you see today that made you laugh?

Out of interest.. which one is your ass Bazza... it's a job to tell with you... I often wonder if you could be stood talking to me whilst doing a handstand  ;D  .. you are the only bloke I know who looks the same both ways up  ;):P:-*

Mandy you are too kind  :-*  .. now.... about your muffins.. do they have really big cherries on them  ;D  ?  :P :P  .. I could be tempted to come down to Toytrac I reckon  :-*

glad someone does bazza  ::) ::)::) ::):laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  he didnt come round till today with the card ect, was a little worried about my reaction , his 40th in 2 years time and as they say a elephant never forgets, can already see a blocked in porch doorway ,10 ton of muck on his drive?? the list is endless

Out of interest.. which one is your ass Bazza... it's a job to tell with you... I often wonder if you could be stood talking to me whilst doing a handstand  ;D  .. you are the only bloke I know who looks the same both ways up  ;):P:-*

Mandy you are too kind  :-*  .. now.... about your muffins.. do they have really big cherries on them  ;D  ?  :P :P  .. I could be tempted to come down to Toytrac I reckon  :-*

You can only tell the difference when he shaves his ass!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Moving swiftly on.....

Watched the beeb's investigation in to the Edinburgh Tram scheme... now the only people that seem to have won out of this so far are lawyers, paper and toner suppliers.  The evidence for my conclusion. Watch the thing, only 30 mins of your life.... The reporter clearly displays the errr scale of the contract............

Now im no legal expert but surely to form a contract it must be readable in a reasonable amount, no wonder the things a mess , how is a normal person  (councillors (and no im staying out of that debate)) supposed to read the bloody thing and by the time they make it half way, something has been amended :P

Nothing here-

Spoiler: theres a board room table with the "contract" on it. You cant see the table under it.

Just got a text from Sean.

Are you hedgetrimming 2mins from Westbury beside the railway line?

I was! He saw me from the train he is on bound for London! What are the chances of that?! I was mean't to be picking up tractors near Newport today but it got put off. Made me chuckle that did :)

We were felling trees for a friend and one went the wrong way.......................... and it missed the shed ............. took a small amount of a fence out and then knoked a wall down!!!!!!!!!!!!! But hte friends wife came out and said i was tying to pursuade him to knock the wall down!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

just had a slightly heated discussion with the wife  after my good pen disapeared of the side following one of her cleaning sessions,its one of the only pens we seem to have in the house actually, after 5 mins she said fine go look in my pen box under the desk if you dont belive i didnt move it ?? . pen box i reply, thats a new one, once opened so far i have found 42 working biros in there including my decent one  :of :of :of :of :of :of  and she claims she knew nothing about them :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  what the hell did she want with 42 pens only got 2 hands afterall 

and no bill i am not starting a new topic about pen collections either ::) ::)::) ::)::) ::)::) ::)