What did you see today that made you laugh?

excellent ;)

Seen this on the back of a shirt at the YFC rally last week:

I like my girls how i like my tractors, dirty with a big set of front weights!!

Walked past a van parked up and saw that the driver was asleep in the cab, then saw the sign in the window that read, "Urgent medical deliveries".

null_zps56a90655.jpg

mega urgent clearly :laugh:  :laugh: :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  

for me, one of our cabling crews got "caught " on tv last night ,local news, driving through the middle of plymouth arround lunchtime when it was raining, when they should have been 20 miles away ,bbc were filminga bit about a new footie player when they drove past, que some awquard questions this morn from our boss, who after 5 mins relented and wet him self with laughter at the pair  as did the rest of the office ,

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

well its time for a reel laugh

our security man come cleaner was asked to go on to the bridge deck and have a good tidy up today 

well off he went and was back in about 10 mins and colleted his mop and bucket plus fill the bucket with clean water so wot the funny part

the bridge deck is open to the elements and its rain hard  ::)  ::)

• 2 weeks later...

local news tonight from the cornwall show, david brian the weather guy did his forecast from the top of the ladder on a jd combine, bloke took his hands of the grab frame one or two  seconds total  of the 2 min forecast, looked scared stiff :laugh:  :laugh: :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  townies

know where he lives mate, spent 5 days out there chasing a bb fault to his house, wasn't anything wrong at all, he just liked complaining about it after a proper fault caused by a bushwacker :laugh:  :laugh:

have a good day mate, loads of pics wont you

Stood watching my pal driving a manitou down a pier to unload a barge, struggling to control the forklift as it skidded down the algey covered pier, then asking me to unload it as he was scared he would put the machine in the water... Slight problem, I'm on crutches, so he had to struggle himself

On my home from work I passed the rigid. We left Willand, near Tiverton together after taking 40 6m x 1m concrete panels down which were bought at s farm sale but still in situ. We brought back 23 between us.

He'd been stuck in low range for 15miles :lol: :ha ha!:

• Like 1

Just put out a little table & chair for me to sit out in sun with & 1 off me nearly tame doves thinks it for her ::)  heres a pic of her keeping  cool

post-3038-0-41903700-1370582816_thumb.jp

post-3038-0-84591600-1370582900_thumb.jp

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Following the casting of Peter Capaldi as the new Doctor Who, an actor best known for his role as the foul mouthed spin doctor in "In the thick of it", someone has done the obvious thing, and combined the two on youtube:

Warning for those of a sensitive disposition, there is rather a lot of swearing in this.

• Like 2

The dear lady who has bought my house now has a double-glazed window to replace!  An flying pebble has trashed a panel in my back door.  Oh dear what a shame - the building is now her responsibility and my insurance no longer applies! >:D

Ooh that is wicked Sue! Don't go overboard with the "accidents" though as it may start to look like you are deliberately vandalising the property!  ;)