What did you see today that made you laugh?

Ooh that is wicked Sue! Don't go overboard with the "accidents" though as it may start to look like you are deliberately vandalising the property!  ;)

It WAS an accident.  My gardener was horribly embarrassed! I just think of it as poetic justice!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

A rather large welsh lady having a argument with the hotel porter this morning , guys a great laugh , and defo has a wig , but is very small , to say he looked terrified was an understatement , even managed to move his wig with all the head rubbing he was doing , all because the lady didn't want he cases in the concerge area as he I pads in it

Did anyone here watch the Dave Gorman 'Life is Goodish' show on Tuesday? Don't worry if you missed it, it is on the Dave channel, so will be repeated many, many times.

It included a prank he did bleaching a t-shirt with an image of 'Jesus' (actually Noel Edmonds), which he 'reported' as a 'miracle'

The people at 'Christian Post' clearly fell for it:

http://www.christianpost.com/news/jesus-fabric-softner-stain-photo-94369/

Its worth reading the comments under the article.

Watching one man and his dog on Sunday and they showed virtual sheepdog trailing ( funny enough in its own right) and my cat (kipper) was getting interested in it, watching TV is something she never does. Then the real thing began and she was well and truly hooked. No matter what distraction we tried she didn't stop watching the screen. Then as soon as it had ended she stopped watching. After typing that it does seem very much like one of those 'you had to be there moments' but it was truly hilarious at the time :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

polish lorry driver who decided to try and access the spud farm next to where we are working in his merc drag unit, via a lane that's barely wide enough for my 1 ton transit, sat nav of course, queue  2 trees being cut down ,2 rear nearside wheels having the tyres removed from the rims, both sides of the front bumper broken and both doors scratched badly along with the sleep sides, drivers side mirror hanging off, drag trailer didn't make it out behind the lorry, that came 15 mins later on the back of the jd telehandler, both rear wheels done for on the drivers side, with the frame bent back at around 30 odd degrees ,both curtain sides opened up with the damage.to say the farmer and the locals were not impressed was an under statement,guy couldn't speak a word of English either apparently

• Like 1

polish lorry driver who decided to try and access the spud farm next to where we are working in his merc drag unit, via a lane that's barely wide enough for my 1 ton transit, sat nav of course, queue  2 trees being cut down ,2 rear nearside wheels having the tyres removed from the rims, both sides of the front bumper broken and both doors scratched badly along with the sleep sides, drivers side mirror hanging off, drag trailer didn't make it out behind the lorry, that came 15 mins later on the back of the jd telehandler, both rear wheels done for on the drivers side, with the frame bent back at around 30 odd degrees ,both curtain sides opened up with the damage.to say the farmer and the locals were not impressed was an under statement,guy couldn't speak a word of English either apparently

Brilliant!  ;D  Did you have your camera with you? We had something similar happen a few months back involving a low-loader and a sat nav but he managed to steer himself out of that and everything stayed intact.

Been welding in school lately and we have a mig and arc welder in school,Teacher started us off on the mig and after that we got shown the arc welder. Id have a bit of experience with an arc at home so I was asked to go over and help 2 lads that hadnt welded before because they were having trouble ! I went over and saw the problem straight away :P They were using the clip that holds the rod in as a trigger :P 

• Like 1

Brilliant!  ;D  Did you have your camera with you? We had something similar happen a few months back involving a low-loader and a sat nav but he managed to steer himself out of that and everything stayed intact.

i did Chris but given how annoyed the farmer and residents of the 6 houses were I thought better of it , someone's got stuck there before in the past. Hence why they paid 7k to get a big sign put up by the council , no good if you can't speak or read? English I guess ,
  • Like 1

One of my mates turned up at the house in his 1993 VW Golf car that he bought brand new.He was laughing his head off at something so i asked him what was making him so happy besides Christmas and he said that he has just made his last payment on his car and that it is finally his!!!!!!!!! Its only taken him 10 years to buy this car ;) He only brings this car out on sunny days or in summer and it has only done 32,000 miles from new.Made us all laugh as the interest on the money he borrowed over 10 years you could have bought another one.

One of my mates turned up at the house in his 1993 VW Golf car that he bought brand new.He was laughing his head off at something so i asked him what was making him so happy besides Christmas and he said that he has just made his last payment on his car and that it is finally his!!!!!!!!! Its only taken him 10 years to buy this car ;) He only brings this car out on sunny days or in summer and it has only done 32,000 miles from new.Made us all laugh as the interest on the money he borrowed over 10 years you could have bought another one.

Sorry 2003 model not 1993. :)