What did you see today that made you laugh?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

that guy puts some serious detail i to his deere builds doesn't he , mind you who would want to nick a jd tool kit, its prob been used so much its worn out anyway :D

Am I right in thinking he sells these at Zwolle,?? €800,mind you they are really fantastic builds,see it here start to finish,

http://www.miniaturenforum.nl/viewtopic.php?f=128&t=26975&hilit=Luca+Cavicchi

Regards

Joe.

3 hours ago, catkom3 said:

Am I right in thinking he sells these at Zwolle,?? €800,mind you they are really fantastic builds,see it here start to finish,

http://www.miniaturenforum.nl/viewtopic.php?f=128&t=26975&hilit=Luca+Cavicchi

Regards

Joe.

if it is him then its the same guys (itallians) who do the nh combines we posted, used to be right nextdoor to our stand 

i am sure that was the guys name, always used to be right beside us, did the nh combines this year. andy did have his details as he did a bit on the jds in one of the mags way back when . i thought feli did the ploughs ,we never saw anythijg else from him as he worked for that company 

• 1 month later...

didnt know you could get them in the uk, seen loads in italy ,inc a telecoms team of them, one with a cable drum trailer on the body, and one with a screw jack cherry picker type of system at the back, guy just sat in it put a seat belt on, and up it went, looked a little hairy to say the least .

• Like 1

my brothers face today when he told us about his work trip hes going on tuesday, turns out he is flying out to wolf rock lighthouse tuesday, then up to another on wednesday to survey and work out quantitys for repainting them as his company has the contract with trinity house, this means a helecopter ride for both, and he hates flying :D:D we have been playing topgun and sending pics of surviival suits to him all day and his new call signs “paintbrush” and for those who have no idea where wolf rock is, its 4 miles of lands end and the only way in is via helecopter which has to drop you off, then fly away as the hatch in is in the centre of the hele pad 

1CECF7EA-7025-4510-98B6-AD3A2DBBE9C0.jpeg

• Like 4

On ‎04‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 3:09 PM, Tractorman810 said:

my brothers face today when he told us about his work trip hes going on tuesday, turns out he is flying out to wolf rock lighthouse tuesday, then up to another on wednesday to survey and work out quantitys for repainting them as his company has the contract with trinity house, this means a helecopter ride for both, and he hates flying :D:D we have been playing topgun and sending pics of surviival suits to him all day and his new call signs “paintbrush” and for those who have no idea where wolf rock is, its 4 miles of lands end and the only way in is via helecopter which has to drop you off, then fly away as the hatch in is in the centre of the hele pad 

1CECF7EA-7025-4510-98B6-AD3A2DBBE9C0.jpeg

I would love to work/live in a light house, but might be a bind on getting model Tractors delivered :D

• Haha 2