What did you see today that made you laugh?

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure whether this made me laugh or cringe.

I had an IT issue today on my work laptop and our tech guy could access it remotely. Unfortunately, he could not sort it and so had to get another person involved to assist. Eventually, between the three of us we managed to get it sorted and I was up and running again. The IT guy then sent me a closing email with "Team work makes the dream work", I think that is one of the corniest cliches I have ever heard.

• 3 months later...

Don't know if this is the right tread..But my 5 year old daughter wanted a tractor to cart her Lego around. In  general she is fascinated with daddys collection as such. So she now has my old Ertl G240 and Siku Claas trailer at her disposal. I'm sure the old solid Ertl will stand up to the task..:D

20200913_123154.jpg

20200913_125340.jpg

Edited by justy 46
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

I passed a small farm today which consists of one barn sitting on about 2 acres of land.  That is all the land the guy owns. But in his barn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     All hardly used........... TIM SP sugar beet harvester, a Sampo combine (which didnt cut his 2 acre wheat field this year:lol:  an 18 ton Kane trailer and a 5 yr old Fastrac 4160 with about 50 hours no doubt, a Kubota something or other and sat outside on proud display...........drum roll please.......................................................A brand new Black line MF 5713S which will probably never clock 100 hours:blink:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...

had a call today from a new engineer up in essex , been on about 2 months now ,asking me about my old van, it seems its now his, he has had it 3 days , and today it decided to do its usual trick of pouring smoke out of the engine,  scaring the s**t out of him ,  so much so he called the fire brigade out . apparently his garage are confused over it ,  so i had to explain its history to him , told him what the issue always is, and its normally a 3 weeks of the road job , as the parts are short. rang me back an hour later and i was spot on, all the hoses have gone again, along with the turbo it seems , so thats turbo no4 now as i had no 3 fitted , told him i was amazed it made it up there without breaking down to be honest ,seems it was driven up by a agency guy . so glad i got rid of that pile of turd :D .

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

had this come up on a page i follow on faceslap, now you know theres only 1 reason clarkson has bought this, its a lambo , seems a bit of an overkill given the rest hes using seem to be a 100 series mf and a very tidy mf65 .he will never be a farmer, but if he highlights issues effecting real farmers all the better 

11FEA785-D735-4E15-87E1-AB7178BC0D3C.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, justy 46 said:

Those Clarkson not realise it's a Deutz underneath.!!  Just cause it has a Lambo badge ...he goes for it.  If Belarus were making Lambos..he would not know any different. I tought a JCB Fastrac would be more to his liking .:wacko:

no,a lambo is power,speed ,all his favs in his mind. sure he / they  didnt like the fastrac when they did that farming bit a few years back , sure i saw somewhere that was part of the reason they never did the second part, the companies didnt want the press .

3 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

no,a lambo is power,speed ,all his favs in his mind. sure he / they  didnt like the fastrac when they did that farming bit a few years back , sure i saw somewhere that was part of the reason they never did the second part, the companies didnt want the press .

I tought they liked it. I remember him referring to it as the JCB GTi..:D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/24/2020 at 9:27 PM, Tractorman810 said:

had this come up on a page i follow on faceslap, now you know theres only 1 reason clarkson has bought this, its a lambo , seems a bit of an overkill given the rest hes using seem to be a 100 series mf and a very tidy mf65 .he will never be a farmer, but if he highlights issues effecting real farmers all the better 

11FEA785-D735-4E15-87E1-AB7178BC0D3C.jpeg

Hold up, Clarkson has a farm?

• Like 1