What did you see today that made you laugh?

Oh believe you me it was wet Adam..so bad with the lashing rain  and  the difficulty in walking around the large area I only stayed for an hour and that's not like me when there were that many tractors there >:(

the young lad ( mr boneidle) working with me, missed a ditch while  walking along the verge today, needless to say his landing in the bottom of it about 5 ft had me in stiches to say the least, got nice and wet, and didnt hurt himself, but wasnt impressed by me laughing at him??

Seeing this massey well and truely stuck and going no where fast ;D ;D

01112009020.jpg

And you can just go to your room without any 'neeps and tatties' or whatever you lot have for tea Mr Cruickshank  >:(  - that should have been posted in what really really really really upset you today  >:( :'( :D :D

Did you like that Mark ??? ???

Here another one this time from the rear. And PS I'll need to get some Haggis to go with the neeps and tatties. If you send me up the veg I'll go out on the hill today and see if I can bag a haggis ;) ;)

01112009021.jpg

Getting ready to walk the dog and I looked out of the lounge window to see it pouring with rain.  Went back into the hall, saying "but it is pouring" and looked to the front...

...and it was dry!

No wonder the dog gave me a funny look! ::)

Only raining on the south side of my house and nowhere else!  ;D ;D

Had to chuckle as I drove past this... I bet the driver had a shock when he pulled the drawbar pin out.. and a sore chin if he was standing over it  :o:D :D

Lesson number 1... do not (wilfully) unhook a dumper when its in the fully raised position  ;D

This one looks a bit more  :o  :D

mmmmm.jpg

My courtesy car while my A4 gets patched up. I don't know whether it should make me laugh or please me. I was expecting a diesel Micra automatic or some other embarresment. Instead it's a 2L tdi VW Eos, the cabriolet. It's bloody nice, typical for me to get a drop top in a wet November though :D

My courtesy car while my A4 gets patched up. I don't know whether it should make me laugh or please me. I was expecting a diesel Micra automatic or some other embarresment. Instead it's a 2L tdi VW Eos, the cabriolet. It's bloody nice, typical for me to get a drop top in a wet November though :D

:D :D  - well the sun is out(ish) up here Trissy... heater on... top down and wear a bobble hat  :D :D

happened to our 3085 we still have hitch had worn and a gap came above the pick up hitch the eye came out and straight in the cab bent the gas strut on the window and bent the small pillar by the side window and took a chunk of rubber off aswell  (still slightly bent) it was saved cos it was the hydraulic hose pulled it back down as the tractor pulled away  :o