What did you see today that made you laugh?

One for Marky!!1

Harry with his tractors, translated to English!

Harry : daddy thats a green tractor and thats a red tractor

Me    : what makes the red one?

Harry : Massey Ferguson

Me    : what makes the green one?

Harry : Massey Ferguson

;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D

he did correct himself about 20mins later and called in a 'won eer' :D :D :D

:D :D  bless him  :-*  .. won err are wubbish tell him daddy  ;)

That bloke Sean making note about my remarks in Marky and Penny being a year behind.. :-\ :-\  A year is nothing to someone my age....... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :-[:-[  A year old but a cool thread and neat tractor...... ;D

Silly Billy! :D :D :D

I also had a laugh about that too Barry, especially after Seans telling off for not keeping within the finely tuned rules (to ensure the game kept a genuine and strong like to this website :D ).

Bills reply in the Farming/FTF related game

"We haven't had a game for a while. This one is called FIVE LETTERS."

Well Barry I'm glad I managed to make you laugh but I'm on holiday and off duty with respect to numbers ;) ;)

i recon its bills trailer to be honest

Er no Sean...that looks one of those nasty looking things with "Indespension type" units that would not grace my premises. All my three trailers are sprung...far less bother with that type of suspension ;) ;)

while laying the turf tonight, the step daughters fella propossed to her, all very romantic, he threw the ring across the garden and told her hed "bought ya something" talk about nervous, he had 3 cans of stella on the way there and back for the turf, thank the lord the old bill wernt arround, otherwise it would have been a pull over i recon, that combined with 52 rolls of turf in the back of a peugot 207  ;D ;D ;D

The Cactus in Arizona are looking for this person who visited them last year.......her nickname over here was windy, no idea why...... :laugh: :laugh:

sue1.jpg

Actually just going through some old photo.  one of my favs :-*

Go on have a good laugh!  Rick, I NEVER SAW any cactus!  Mind you I did have a wonderful holiday.

(Jo, you should  never have posted that photo as Rick is going to take advantage every year.)

Windy!?  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. >:(;D I love you too, Rick!

Builder friend bought his second tvo Fergie from a Herefordshire auction for £650, with a link box and chain harrow. Asked me if I wanted to buy his first TE20! (only part-jokingly) :of