What did you see today that made you laugh?

• 2 weeks later...

Coming in to work to find a 1/2 dozen box of free range eggs on my desk. Old Tom keeps free range hens and this was for the 20 pink fir apple seed potatoes on Friday. I do like the barter system and well I know what I will be having for tea tonight.

• 4 weeks later...

last week while away, peter and his familly were away for a funeral so a neighbour was popping in to feed the pigs for him, wednesday night about 10 managed to escape, i was sat in the hot tub with a bottle or 3 of aspels, when i heard a huge scream, and my brothers wife literally jumped the ralis round the decking and shot indoor, seems the 10 little piggys she saw looked at her and scared her rotten?? by the time i got dressed and went to find them they had vanisjed away down the side of the rape field, but she wouldnt go out again for the next day incase they were still arround, typical townie girl

apparently they get out somehow regularrly so peter told me friday when he got back, and hes got no idea how they do it either, but they usally end up in the run he has between the buildings at some point and thats where his neighbour had got them on thursday morn

not so much today but Friday. I was out at a comedy show in Stonehaven for leaving do. Entertaining show, slightly rough in bits but good laugh all the same, especially the i'm a countryfile routine.

This.......I mean honestly ::)

Whats your take on this Mike?

http://www.dailymail...ous-people.html

The Daily Mail has a reputation for sensationalising stories particularly where the Police are concerned and I have no doubt that there is more to this than they have reported in the story. The facts according to the Mail are only those where they fit in with their view of the event and anything that is contrary to that view is forgotten or ignored.

There are a number of well documented incidents where the driver has been distracted by something outside the car with tragic consequences. I cannot comment on the actual facts of this case but the officers concerned were obviously concerned enough to have issued the ticket.

stood behind a lad in mcdonalds at 2 am this morning at stansted airport, and he ordered a big mac meal, went for the large upgrade, and said no fries or drink please-just the burger, DOH!. i wont say where he came from,as that would seem unfair, but he was wearing a ryanair uniform.

stood behind a lad in mcdonalds at 2 am this morning at stansted airport, and he ordered a big mac meal, went for the large upgrade, and said no fries or drink please-just the burger, DOH!. i wont say where he came from,as that would seem unfair, but he was wearing a ryanair uniform.

was it Essex Chris :P:D

very funny barry.no, lets just say ryanair employ a lot of their own country folk and he was one of them.but to the emarald isle's deffence, the lad with him was also from the same place, and when his mate made the order, he looked at me, then to him, and called him an idiot.

When in that country some years back a resident, having told us a joke where the Englishman was the fall guy remarked "when you get home you can change the fall guy to an *****man, we won't mind." he then added "...pity is my fellow countrymen persist in adding credence to the assumption we are all idiots," That was the year when one of his countrymen had ridden the Olympic show jumping circuit the wrong way round and had been disqualified!

We all laughed together!

The awkwardness of young cattle. If they were to find a small hole in a hedge they would soon (in my experience) make it big enough to squeeze through but give them a 12ft open gateway and they just stand there moo-ing, even when its a field of fresh grass on the other side.

• 1 month later...