The Wickhambreaux Collection (part of!)

watermill

• Replies 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your right Martin, I think I will do that eventually. The sledge is plastic,

Brian, thanks for the baler, amazing!! Although the baler is a newer version it really takes me back a lot of years! Also had a 2wd JD 2130 with an opu cab on it, not the luxury of the sg2.

• 4 months later...

Happy new year Charlie mate, long time no see. You havnt updated in ages, I hope we are going to see several pages of you're collection being posted in this topic. Forget photobucket Charlie, the new style forum is loads better for uploading images straight onto the page. No thumbnails now mate, they appear in full size. Like the gold jd forager by the way.

Happy New Year Chris,

I've been so busy with business, life etc etc I just don't know where the times gone!

We are going to have a proper sort out with the collection, I know I keep saying it but we really are! I can put some pics up then.

3 hours ago, watermill said:

Happy New Year Chris,

I've been so busy with business, life etc etc I just don't know where the times gone!

We are going to have a proper sort out with the collection, I know I keep saying it but we really are! I can put some pics up then.

Look forward to it mate, I bet you have got some little gems tucked away.

Where did that swather come from then Charlie? Looks very nice,I bought a brochure a few years back with the intention of making one,a Shelbourne one like yours, but to be honest I have never seen one for real, usually a cutter blade I a combine for our rape 

Might be of some interest to some of you guy's,but there's a Czech company produces a Fortschritt E 301 swather,very similar to the Shelbourn,( badge engineered,? )

http://lukatech.cz/index.php?Fortschritt_E_301&detail=372 looks like a lot of money but,1995 Czk =£ 56.54,never yet dealt with them,but did consider buy one of their Kirovets until Schuco produced their's, http://lukatech.cz/index.php?Kirovets_K_700A_DW&detail=377

Regards

Joe.

20 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

Where did that swather come from then Charlie? Looks very nice,I bought a brochure a few years back with the intention of making one,a Shelbourne one like yours, but to be honest I have never seen one for real, usually a cutter blade I a combine for our rape 

Hi Sean, I got it from across the water, I have about a dozen models form the same manufacturer, mostly combines, I haven't unpacked them yet properly.

1 hour ago, COWBOY said:

Love the 2850 and 359 baler. Beautiful combination

They are good aren't they, I want to get a case made for it, stubble and swath all made up, I think it would lovely displayed like that.

1 hour ago, watermill said:

Hi Sean, I got it from across the water, I have about a dozen models form the same manufacturer, mostly combines, I haven't unpacked them yet properly.

I wonder if that's the same guy joe posted, he does forschitner combines ect as well ,

Archived