The Wickhambreaux Collection (part of!)

watermill

• Replies 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, watermill said:

Britain’s county 1884 convo

rear duals

not sure for sure but it was listed in an auction as being done by Mr Brian Norman, but I’m not sure?? 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

It is indeed one of Brian Normans, remember getting one of Bill Richardson (one of the farm model worlds absolutely true gents - who together with his lovely wife Jean, ran JW toys)

Think it was around the late 1980's when the County was available - also  think there was a non dual wheel version? 

4 hours ago, watermill said:

Britain’s county 1884 convo

rear duals

not sure for sure but it was listed in an auction as being done by Mr Brian Norman, but I’m not sure?? 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

yes definatly a brian norman if you take the cab, seat and floor pan of its numbered under there mines 32 i think out of about 65 i think

4 minutes ago, JEP said:

It is indeed one of Brian Normans, remember getting one of Bill Richardson (one of the farm model worlds absolutely true gents - who together with his lovely wife Jean, ran JW toys)

Think it was around the late 1980's when the County was available - also  think there was a non dual wheel version? 

yes there is a non duel wheel and a floatation wheel version both in limited numbers

1 hour ago, jmd said:

yes definatly a brian norman if you take the cab, seat and floor pan of its numbered under there mines 32 i think out of about 65 i think

Well I didn't know they were numbered, need to check mine!

1 hour ago, jmd said:

yes there is a non duel wheel and a floatation wheel version both in limited numbers

Didn't know this, never seen these versions.

6 hours ago, alf aphid said:

I always think the 760 has a good basis, it’s on my to do list to make an improved painted version.  See if uh beat me to it!!!

Go on Alastair, make a start......you know you want to!:D

Archived